AMC: Wednesday, May 21, 2008

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

R Sinclair brace yourselve for this

I actually loved Joanna Cohen's script It was the first time I watched a whole episode of AMC without FF'd anything in a month or more.

The right balance of Drama, converstation, emotion and plain damn good writing. Kudos for her making like her work cause to me you know she just mediorce

• Members

Wow, you guys really need to fall on "someone's a genius" or "someone's a hack"

I've said it before and I'll say it again - even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Thanks B&E for an amazing wedding!!!!!!!! If nothing else was done right over the last year, at least this was.

• Members

Totally! I even think she suggested the Greg Nelson return. When Agnes was head writing, she always sent characters to Seattle. And when Greg said he had been teaching history in Seattle, I just knew she was the one that wrote that.

Also, I cracked up when Jesse was reciting his vows and cracked a joke about "till death due us part."

• Members

I thought Burton Armus came up with that? :unsure:

Oh, wait a minute... that was two phantom writer rumors ago. :mellow:

"Till death do us part -- but that's not gonna happen this time."

I think that was an ad-lib on Darnell's part because the way everyone cracked up, the surprised looks on "Frankie" and "Cassandra's" faces and the fact that Debbi couldn't stop laughing...

Archived