AMC: Wednesday, May 21, 2008

• Members

This was easily the best event in years!

I started crying when Greg met Jenny's namesake and teared up throughout the ceremony. Wow, that was so beautiful!

I agree that they should keep Greg on. Laurence Lau looks great and he is a much better actor than either Aiden Turner or Cameron Mathison.

I can't remember the last time both Marian & Opal were on and each had dialogue.

I liked how the revelation was handled with Greenlee where we didn't actually hear Jack say it but she thought it at the end.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everythign about the episode was just perfect. My favorite part was Greg meeting Jenny for hte first time. I really wanted to see him hold her

Loved the Dixie bit with her watching over Tad and Kate and her trying to connect through Jake. She's not annoying when she's used like this. I just cant take her in scenes with Adam

What the heck was Opal wearing? LMAO, thats classic Opal right there

What was that on the side of Aidan's face?

• Members

OMG.

Best episode in YEARS.

This is classic AMC.

I loved everything about it. The wedding was beautiful! Angie/Jesse made me cry, and made me believe in their love so much. The vows! Ne-Yo singing.

Greg! Opal! Ruth! Joe! Stuart! Marian! A Liza mention! Jenny mentions!

Tad/Dixie/Kate!!! SOOOO sad -- I really wish Dixie were back for good.

I even really loved the Greenlee/Aiden/Jack/Zendall stuff for once! I thought the reveal was perfect - added a touch of drama from another storyline, but didn't take away at all from the wedding. It was perfect.

Bobbie Eakes looked amazing too - her hair was divine!

Finally - no Ryan/Annie! Loved how they weren't at the wedding just to be there and be seen.

They need to submit this for the Emmys next year. I haven't been this into AMC in over a year :)

• Members

Why thank you! :)

Yes he does act because I say so! :)

LOL at smell of fart....making that face when someone passes gas can pass for some soap scenes, like when you are pissed. So there might be some good from that school.

Heck I can fart like crazy to get him to make those faces! :)

Archived