AMC: Wednesday, May 21, 2008

• Members

Ummmmmm, actually...

A question was asked, and someone's non-factual opinion was given as if it were the truth... thereby making it a rumor. And, ummmmm, actually... there's a difference between meeting the creator of the show and having her write the show. Nowhere has it been shown that B&E said that not only did they meet with Agnes, but are having her write portions of the show -- which is, ummmmm, actually... what THEY were hired to do.

Why people think this 80 year old legend isn't enjoying retirement and is still getting caught up in day to day aspects of this show is beyond me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

OMG That was one of the best weddings ever! I've never seen a wedding like this before - how Jesse/Angie got married in a circle. And Neyo singing as Angie entered! The wedding vows! I couldn't stop smiling and I had this funny feeling in my heart which I never got before when watching a wedding. It was so beautiful and moving. Major props to the writing staff. AMC has been really good lately!

• Administrator

I don't know. Maybe Rain1 knows? Joanna Cohan wrote the dialogue (she gained a fan in me today), so it was probably B&E, Amanda Beall or Addie Walsh who wrote the breakdown/layout or whatever they're calliing now.

Everyone did a great job though. The writing, the acting, the directing, the production. Just awesome stuff. It's a keeper episode for sure.

• Members

People scoffed and mocked and PM'd me all kinds of insults because I saw incredible potential in Joanna Cohen's scripts early on back in 2007 and supported her work... so you can imagine the self-righteous grin on my face when I saw her name credited and wound up enjoying every last minute (even shed a tear, which I rarely do) of this episode. She gets it.

Archived