GH: Week of May 12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So yesterday they had Elizabeth basically thanking Michael for getting shot since it's going to make her boys safe.

Okay Michael got shot to save Cameron and Jake? I think the writing can sink even lower than that. They took it too way too far no matter what they want to imply. It would have been sufficient for Jason and Elizabeth to say for the umpteenth time that his life is dangerous and now we have even more evidence. Now the kids can be safe from the mob which removes one huge burden but since that is not the only danger they face in PC, it may not even matter.

• Members

I am glad someone else saw that because I found that to be very disturbing. Thank you Micheal for getting shot was kind of odd especially for a "sympathetic" character that Elizabeth is supposed to be. It just seemed very detached and rather cold and overall just odd. I have to say that Maxie also annoyed me as well during her interactions with Kate. I think Lulu showed more tact then Maxie did when it should be the opposite way because Maxie seems to be closer to Kate then Lulu.

I also want to add that Claudia doesn't deserve to be killed and she doesn't deserve to die. Especially by the man who single handedly almost killed half of the characters on GH. Jerry is no saint and I am sickened by his continual presence on this show. They need to kill that character off before they start messing with characters that are brilliantly played by exceptionally seasoned actors and actresses.

• Members

Chlamydia needs to die and take the rest of the Z's with her. They honestly could had been an amazing family and all are casted bwith great actors but... it fails on so many levels.

i am liking sam more and more... of colurse, shes on less and less and is les annoying so...

i just watch this crapfest on youtube now for scrubs and spinmax... and liason for the .2 seocnds they have together a month.

• Members

What are you talking about? I am saying that Jerry Jacks nearly killed half the characters on the show (2007 Febuary sweeps) and that Guza and team should kill of Jerry before they start attempting to kill off characters that are exceptionally portrayed (such as Sarah Brown's Claudia).

• Members

^Claudia had michel shot in the head!! she should die before anyone else, because even tho i dont norm have a moral guide for chars on my soaps.. i cant support people who inflict harm upon a child like that.

and jerry doesnt bother me.. i eman the three male stars of the show are sonny, jason, and luke! so...

• Members

The problem I find with this is that Claudia is a terrible character as well. Some people might feel that SR portrays Jerry well. Both of them need to go in terms of characters that did horrific things. I don't care for Jerry but if you strip away what he did and look at what's left, he does at least have some redeemable qualities but Claudia has nothing at this point and even if unintended, she is indirectly responsible for what happened to a child and there's no way around that.

• Members

I do like Jerry moreso then Claudia-yes I think he is sick sick sick. But I do think SR potrays Jerry well

Anyway from today's show ,loved the short LnL2, Cam and Jake scene. Jake picking up the phone was too cute and did Cam say good bye crazy to Lucky? Or was I just hearing things? LOL

Archived