GH: Week of May 12

• Members

Not to pre-empt discussion of all things GH-tastic, but I've got a horrible feeling that Monday's episode might be a whole load of this:

205t4xs.gif

Oh, and I'm putting money on Sonny giving Kate his patented "You are dead to me" speech.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!

I could only watch the first half of today's show so far. I really wasn't all that interested in seeing Sonny blow up at Kate.

The Johnny/Lulu crap was just that. I've had more than enough of that.

Loved Alexis telling it like it is. Claudia is skanky. :D

Carly actually apologized to the lady at the care center. :blink: Never thought I'd live to see the day.

I wonder if this really is the end to the Sonny/Jason friendship.

• Members

Thanks for warning me about the 100th betrayal of Sonny. Too bad they had to write Kate to do such a stupid thing as that. I don't even want to touch that stupid writing and contrary to whatever Guza thinks, it does not make Sonny look any better.

• Members

Ugh! I don't even want to know. I've stopped watching GH, just came in to lurk as I usually do -- but had to let out a huge groan and a total WORD at the 100th betrayal of Sonny. I was just waiting for the day when I heard Kate has now betrayed Sonny, as all the other women in his life have. He needs to just marry Jason and get over it, since he seems to never trust women and basically ruins them all.

• Members

Jerry/Claumydia-PERFECT!

I noticed on today's show that the number one male wh0re, Jerry, has now been flirting with the number one female wh0re, Claumydia. Gosh now this is the perfect supercouple to be on the show right now! Ian/Sam had that skanky factor to them, same with SaMan (Sam/Manny) and now we got Jerrymydia! Both are out for themselves, slutty, skank-a-licious, dirty, and as sleazy as you get! Claumydia may now finally have a purpose in Port Charles by being with Dirty Aussie Jerry...I can only imagine if they have children and the kind of morals such child would have growing up. Heck, if that is possible, Claumydia will be a grandma in her 30s! I have a feeling Jerrymydia will be the next supercouple in the making! Got to love GH and the slut-tacious couples.

Archived