GH: Week of May 12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Sam and Sik

Oh so now she is going to be a doctor and figure out if there is someone pushing drugs on in the hospital. Hey I guess there are plenty of people in Port Charles that have gotten side effects of drugs in order to pimp her out as Mother Teresa. Sheesh I just betcha that Sam will find the miracle cure to what is ailing Nik, they become the couple Sik, and then we go from Sam latching on to yet another man. Everyone dumps the H0 when they find out what a disgusting parasite she is and now Nikolas gets to be infected with her. Who is she going to be with next? Alan's bones? Gosh anything they will do to give this twit a story.

Claumydia has some pull

Now we got Jason saying he won't kill Anthony for her unless he finds out that he was the one responsible for Michael being shot. Now, why is Jason dedicating any mission of his for this skank? She is not worth the price of a cheap used condom, let alone completing an assignment for whatsoever. Gosh what will he do next for her? Be her chauffeur? Newsflash, Jason: There is NOTHING remotely interesting about this s*lut!

• Members

Eh, I think GH overall is awful, and has been that way for the last several years. I do have my bright spot: Luke and Tracy. They are the only thing worth tuning in to GH for as far as I'm concerned. They were simply old school soapy awesome on Tuesday's show.

So.Much.Love. Only thing that would have made it better would have been a continuation of their scenes on yesterday's show.

• Members

^ Really? I mean, I love me some Luke & Tracy but their scenes over the past few months have been a whole lot of:

Tracy: I saw you looking at that bimbo! Consider yourself divorced!

Luke: Wha--? Tracy, what are you talking about?

Tracy: You only married me for my family's money!

Luke. Wife. Haven't you guessed? I married you for you.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Though I haven't watched this week's episodes, so maybe I've missed some major plot and character momentum in the Lunacy story here.

Other than that, this show sucks donkey's balls. I hear the GH theme tune -- all screechy destruction of Faces of the Heart -- and catch those lonnnnnng-drawn out shots of Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarly and Sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny and Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaason, and that [!@#$%^&*] Men-Only ending with Luke rushing off like he's got painful haemorroids, and I. Just. CAN'T. WATCH.

In the words of Midget Nuts, this show is dead to me.

• Members

I haven't watched this whole month but I may watch tomorrow and/or Monday depending on what I read in recaps about a couple of interactions. Or maybe I'll catch them on clips since there's bound to be some distasteful thing I don't want or need to see.

• Members

I'm starting to appreciate Laura Wright alittle more. She's been pretty consistent lately but I wasn't impressed until today where she asked the men moving Micheal to "please be careful" for the first time in her entire tenure at GH I actually felt that she genuinely cared about something and I began to see a small portion of the mother Carly is supposed to be shine through. It kind of shows that Micheal is precious to her, not as precious as he is supposed to be but kind of like a glass figurine for (this incarnation of) Carly. I will say that this is the first time that I have really been moved by her silient acting. She added a small portion of nuance to her character, especially since she could of easily let out a shrill "BE CAREFUL WHJAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" accusotory tone she went with a broken, tortured one. One that should be shown alittle more but i'll take what I can get.

• Members

I don't normally make these kinds of comments but I watched the very beginning of today's show and turned it off as soon as I saw Bobbie. JZ's face just reminded me of Joan Rivers in those Geico ads and how she jokes about not being able to feel her face. It's disturbing to me.

• Members

St. Robin is ANNOYING!

Oh how I groaned when they brought Miss Holier Than Thou back in 2005 all to pass judgment on everyone in Port Charles as if she is Mother Teresa who can do no wrong. Now, she has what she wants-a BABY. Yet all she does is whine about irrelevant things, such as being super big to not be able to shave her legs. Hey Robin who gives a cr*ap? Go get your legs waxed and therefore you won't have a forest to worry about and, on top of it, stop whining about gaining weight. That is what happens when you are pregnant! This is the twit's dream and all she can do is eat junk food (I always figured she would be anal about her and her baby's health, considering she is HIV Positive), whine about nonsense things, and fret over useless stuff when this dream of hers is happening. Oh how I wish she would be like Mary Poppins, get out her umbrella, and fly off back to Paris to spread her words of wisdom to the French and leave everyone alone. I only liked this twit with Stone but even the Robin I know would not be complaining about stuff like this...once she and Stone were over, she became The Patron Saint of Port Charles who was better than everyone else and had the authority to judge you for anything and everything. Get rid of Robin!

Archived