Beverlee McKinsey Has Passed Away

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.legacy.com/LATimes/Obituaries.a...sonId=108941217

The link you posted wouldn't work.

OMG, I don't know what to say. This is really sad. Guiding Light was the first soap I ever got into and I started watching in the early 90's, when Beverlee as Alexandra was at her prime on the show. She was the reason I watched day after day, she was just a commanding actress. There will never be another Beverlee McKinsey, and that voice of her's was so lush!

R.I.P. Bev, your fans will never forget the impact you made on daytime television...

• Members

Beverlee, thank you for the hours and hours of from the heart acting. There will never be another like you. Selfishly I am saddened that I will never get to see you act again, but I wish you peace. God bless you.

• Members

I've fallen in love with Beverlee via Texas and am very sad about this news. :( May she rest in peace. I hope to one day see her stunning work on Guiding Light. I wish the PGP Soap Channel would do a tribute by digging out her best work.

My condolences go out to her entire family.

• Members

RIP to one of the all time greats. I may watch the Emmy's now, just to see what they do to honor her memory. If ever a tribute was needed, it is one for her work on AW and GL. I'm just so sorry we will never get to see her acting again.

Archived