ATWT week of 4/21

• Members

Pretty bored today. And I'm still bugged that Holden pulled out the "I'm gonna shoot him" line again, after Parker trial. God, today it seemed like the Snyder store guns behind Emma's pantry. FCOL!

Oh, and my eyes nearly rolled back in my head permanently as Katie "maturely" ran off to comfort Mike to spite Brad. Then had the gall to spit out about how she "was messed up" after Mike left her. YEAH....for all of two weeks. :rolleyes:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was it me or was it a whole deja vu moment between Holden and Jack? I mean when Holden stepped in and told Jack to back up off of Carly? Kind of sent chills down my spine because the last time the two cousins fought was when it was over Julia "Hootch" Larabee...

I can already see the writing on the wall for the Meg/Mike pairing:

The minute Mike and Meg get connected and hook up (we all know it's going to happen), problems will arise for both Brad/Katie and Paul/Sophie...Mike of course will deny and deny that he wants Katie back, Brad will fight for Katie, Meg will be put on the back burner once again, while Paul will do the same to Sophie in an attempt to get Meg back....Boring :rolleyes:

• Members

At least we got the chance to see a glimmer of the "Old Carly" shine through when she opened that mini can of whup-as s on Jack when he had the nerve to let himself into her house once again with that set of house keys he conveniently keeps.

• Members

I don't know...they should copy GL and Y&R, and only do next day previews.

I didn't necessarily feel some deja vu between Holden and Jack. Skankerbee was a whole different thing...but someone has clearly needed to step up and call Jack on his [!@#$%^&*]. Holden's the only one left in town able to do that. I floved the gobsmacked look on Jack's face as Holden stepped in between him and Carly and told him to knock. it. off. Jack has been spinning out of control lately, passive-agressively finding ways to keep Carly in his life even as he tells her he no longer wants her in it.

LOVELY scenes between Kim and Barbara. And Babs/Paul/Sophie. (Even though I cringe at Babs lauding Sophie's design talent while Carly gathers moss at Metro...but whatever..) I love shows like today, where family is front and center.

Boo-hiss at Oakdale Now's interviewing the nanny of yesterday's maniac. I wanted to smack Brad for playing that young, naive girl in the quest for ratings.

Paul/Meg, break up scene #1259...*eyeroll*....doesn't Paul have anything better to do than constantly jump to believing the worst about any situation he finds Meg in? Good grief, he could walk in on Meg in a confessional, and wonder who/what/where and how she betrayed him.

• Members

ITA completely PJ. Someone has to wake Jack up and make him face reality. You got what you wanted boy so back off! And laughing at his line,"your mad at me so you won't let me in the kids lives". Is he serious. Hello Jack, you just did that to Carly by not letting her see the kids or have them for overnight visits for a long period of time. It's not asking to much for a phone call first and for the love of god give Carly back her damn house keys!! (vent over now)

And please give Paul something to do other than pine over Meg. Enough Already!! What a waste of Roger Howarth!

• Members

LOL...I know. It's been ONE night since Carly kicked him out, and he's worrying about being cut out of his children's lives?!?!? WTF?? Other than the way Carly busted him to Parker the other day, Carly's never even come close to cutting Jack down to his kids, even in anger. What Jack's really mad about is that he was exactly where he wanted to be---back in his house with his family (yes...including Carly) and he BLEW it. And he didn't blow it because he doesn't want to be with her or love her...he blew it because he can't commit, and refuses to deal with his own issues.

• Members

Exactly!! And I like that they are finally showing Carly with some backbone and Jack going WTF!! Loved it at the police station when Jack says just perfect, what else can go wrong or something like that. You can see his frustration and he's pissed that Carly isn't jumping through hoops for him anymore. Hopefully this wakes him up. And I hope Carly makes him work for it!

• Members

Brad & Katie were pure ff material for me again.

Loved the Barbara and Kim scenes.

Floved the Carly/Jack/Holden/kids scenes too.

Paul and Meg....rolls eyes....so sick of Paul. He and Katie should leave Oakdale.

• Members

Y'know...they would make the perfect pair. Paul could be jealous all day long as he repeatedly ran into one of Katie's ex's. Katie would bask in all the attention directed at her and ONLY her. :D I'm just sayin'.....:D

Archived