Y&R: Week of March 24, 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not a fan of Jana and I think she and Kevin have very little chemistry. O'Brien's accent sounds so terribly fake. It is so forced.

The rest of the episode was great. I am loving Jack/Sharon, and Ashley is so awesome back in Genoa City. I hope it becomes a permanent arrangement soon.

And how hot would Felicia and Neil Winters be together?!

• Members

I don't think her accent is fake. I remember reading where when she moved to America as a child, she tried to get rid of it but couldn't.

And it's funny you say that about Neil and Felicia. I saw a commercial for the 35th anniversary and I thought I saw a clip of them together but it was Karen.

• Members

Karen is out of town? Maybe we'll see more Latham leftovers out? I wouldn't mind that.

Many characters are totally forgotted... just look at poor Korbel (last airdate Feb 8), Collen (last March 3) etc.

I'm glad we got to see Esther three days in this month. :)

• Members

Welcome to the Amelia Heinle school of bad line delivery...

"Sabrina *tusses hair*, what about the bay-bee?"

Ugh, that woman is horrid. FauxVickie and Sabrina remind me of those worst actor duels Josh Morrow used to have with Eddie Cibrian's butt some 13 years ago...

Apart from that: a wonderful show to celebrate the birthday of one TV's greatest shows ever. :)

Archived