Days: Week of March 17th

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess Dena Higley forgot all about that. Who was the HW when John created Basic Black anyway?

The Bo storyline is dragging on way too long, but I did like Rachel Melvin's performance today. :)

• Members

I thought Rachel was great, but once again, her dialogue was so typical "daughter-apologizing-to-dying-father-but-wants-one-more-chance-because-she-loves-him-so-please-don't-die-Daddy" soap stuff. I would have liked to see a different approach, a new angle. Rachel sold the scenes, but we've all been there, done that.

Hopefully we'll be out of the scab forest soon. It's like Captain Obvious is writing the scripts these days. Further proof: John's line about "Sorry if I'm overcompensating with my control issues because I'm used to being under the control of a madman" line. (I'm exaggerating, but not by much) I could buy that line coming from Marlena, but not Jawn. Why don't you SHOW us, instead of TELL us?

• Members

I couldn't believe when I saw the day-ahead previews today and it was more of "Bo's a fighter", "You have to pull through, Bo", "If anyone can beat the odds, it's Chelsea and Bo" scenes. I'm all for pacing this out, but at least give us something NEW in all of it.

You ain't the only one banging your head against a table, Toups. :rolleyes:

Archived