Y&R: Week of February 25

• Members

Today was another good show. With each passing day, IMO Y&R keeps getting better.

Chloe is a bitch, plain and simple and I already love to hate her. She's gonna have Lily not knowing left from right.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Jill and Nikki are gonna clash soon. Those two have NEVER been friends and now that Jill is basically Nikki's boss, the fur will fly.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chloe is fab. What she says is bitchy, but the actress makes her very sympathetic. I love her.

Goodie! It seems Adam has a past! *Crosses fingers it's a male lover. It would be fun having Victor trying to deal with a gay son, especially since he was grooming Adam to be Nick's replacement lol Will never happen tho*

Frantz is so much better now. I always loved her on B&B, but felt she wasn't up to her game on Y&R (and who can blame her with the atrocities LML wrote for her and about her?).

And, oh my God, I GASPED when I saw Jill! LONG TIME COMING!!!

• Members

I loved today's episode... I am waiting on pin and needles to see how the whole Victor/Adam/Nick story is going to play out...A part of me doesn't like that Victor is trying to 'replace' Nick, but I can see where Victor is coming from at some point in terms of wanting to give the son he's never known a part of his life....

I can so see at some point it being Victoria liking Adam while Nick can't stand him, and then throw Phyllis right in the middle of being the one trying to get them to get along, but getting caught up in Adam's infatuation w/her.

I can so see Chloe sabotaging Lily's relationship with Cane...Just that look she had spell that; and I can't wait, simply because I can't really stand Lily all that much.

The set up of the shows are so much better; it's not all over the place and it's not where you seen the characters talking to one person, then turn around and they are way across town somewhere talking to somebody else...

I am glad to be back watching my show again....Now I truly can say I enjoy doing my previews on it

• Members

Team Chleo

Lily suppose to give it as good as she gets or whatever that saying is. Because Lily suppose to be her mother daughter. But CK plays Lily as a victim. When is CK going to get some traits from her mother. then they trying to figure out why people don't like her as Dru daughter.

I'm rooting for the meanest bitch. Go Chleo.

• Members

Not to pull out another Davetta/Christel comparision, but Lily's near-acquiescence to Chloe's domineering ways would probably have been played differently if DS were still in the role. She would have slapped a big old "WTF?" look on her face, even if she were unsettled by Chloe's comments about her look, body type, etc. In CK's case, it spoke volumes the way Cane is essentially fighting Lily's battles.

I thought it was interesting the way Jill was watching Chloe and Lily interact and noticing Lily's lacklustre attitude towards Chloe's attacks. Like she was hoping Lily would stand up and give her some 'tude.

Chloe is interesting because even though she is out to get Lily, there is something lonely and defensive about her. She knows everybody hates her and fashion is all she has. That's why I am warming to her so quickly. Liz Hendricksen is playing her really well without falling into the "campy fashionista" trap.

The bitchy scene between Cane and Chloe -- wow. And when Cane came over to her table, put his hand on her chair and leaned over to invite her to his table? I'm probably reading too much into it, but the antagonistic chemistry between those two was... really hot! Cane always has this undercurrent of danger and secretiveness as played by Daniel Goddard. He is slick and definitely not as innocent as Jill, Kay and Lily think he is. Neil picked up on it. I wonder if Chloe has as well?

• Members

When characters on the show say how much Christel resembles Dru, either by looks or otherwise, I always do a double-take, because she's nothing like her. Davetta definitely had that rawness that Dru had, a rawness that made her so interesting to watch because it meant you never knew what she'd do next and that's what soap operas should be about. If the writers want Lily to be a boring cup of white tea, I suppose they have all the right in the world. But give her some tough choices to make or find a way for her to show some sort of emotion besides insecurity and bland puppy lust.

If Cane ends up being a fraud, I'd absolutely love that. Even if the writers crafted a deus ex machina, like throw a late winter snow storm into Genoa City and killed off all the new characters, I wouldn't be pissed. DNA tests can totally be fabricated.

Speaking of fabrications, I can't help but wonder about Summer's paternity. That was never resolved, really. Nick just came back from some impromptu trip and claimed he was the daddy. Where's the proof? Will that ever get cleared up?

• Members

I still find this Phyllis/Nick/Jack/Sharon quad of happy people unbelievable and this new magazine reminds me of the bone they threw Neil with his jazz club.

But I am very overjoyed that Victor Jr. is in town, because I take pleasure in seeing him get what he deserves.

• Members

Loved Gloho and Jeff today. "You're so sexy when you're stupid." Jeff is a hoot!

Adam looked like he could have pissed his pants when he found out that Nick was Phyllis' husband. I still don't think that will make him stop flirting with her and will only cause more drama for the Newman boys.

Reed is sick and it's no one's fault but Vicki. She's had that poor baby all over Genoa City and with him being a premie, that's a definite no-no. I can already see something brewing with Victor and Vicki's friend Sabrina. Maybe a young thang is what Victor needs to quit being an ass.

• Members

Just say no to Victoria and Sabrina.

Jeffrey is hilariously bad, I love this guy.

CKLily/DSLily, ehhh, I can't say one was that much better than the other.

One thing that I wasn't too fond of today was the speedy transition between characters in different scenes. It reminded me too much of the LML days.

Archived