Y&R: Week of February 25

• Members

I hated Daniel's Blonde Ambition tour but I will definitely miss the hair jokes. It became a really good running gag. LOL

Nikki meeting Adam and playing Miss Goody Two Shoes totally pissed me off. Nikki was such a tantalizing witch when Hope and Victor Jr. came to GC eventually in the 90s and was always spewing her hatred against the "bastard son" - what a rewrite of history.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone read the fabulous Jess Walton's interview at SoapTown USA? She seems happy to not be front-burner, loved the whole Cane debacle, and LOVES Adrienne Frantz and Amber. Maybe she's a team player and loves working on Y&R, but I couldn't help but be shocked by how much she seems to enjoy what she's getting over there.

• Members

I read that interview, Jess Walton is fantastic. It should be said that the interview was done when that hack bitch LML was still there. Jess has been at Y&R since '87 and in daytime since '84...she knows what to say and how to say it, she knows not to bite the hand that feeds her so I think a lot of her positive feedback was Jess being smart. Additionally, although the Cane storyline has been a slap in the face to history it DID give Jess and Jeanne Cooper something to do, in fact they even got to scream at each other a tiny bit, so perhaps Jess was just happy to get SOMETHING, even if it was crap since she knows she elevate that kind of material. The Adrienne Frantz comments don't surprise me, I haven't heard anyone in daytime say a negative thing about Frantz as a person, Susan Flannery spoke very highly of her.

I think a Victor/Jill pairing (which was done very briefly in the early '90s) would be FANTASTIC and very believable. Sabrina and Victor is just stuuuuuuuuuuupid, the actress is crappy and doesn't have any chemistry with Eric Braeden. Jess and Eric sizzled.

I don't think she's happy not being front burner, I think she's realistic that she's a woman over 50 in daytime who actually has a decent B storyline. Love Jess, Love Jill, would like her on A LOT MORE.

Archived