DAYS: Actress Returns

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Ari is back. I really enjoyed her as Nicole...I'm just pissed that Brandon & Martha are leaving (who could stay btw, there's no need to write them out) but Ari's here to boost a scene that didn't need her.

Nicole better come back with a little [!@#$%^&*] Roman in her arms....

• Members

AWESOME!!!

I love that she will be involved with Sami too. Fantastic news and she is needed. She can be paired with almost anyone.

I can't wait to see drunk Nicole and SOLE :lol:

SNS needed a scoop to somewhat redeem themselves so this helps. Glad it's been confirmed.

I see people bring up the money. Well, Ari does not cost near the amount of a Louise Sorel so it's much cheaper to bring a fan fave of her caliber back then Sorel.

I hate losing Brandon and Martha too but I am glad to be getting back a character who helps Days on so many levels.

• Members
Phoenix, I'm so glad you're a DAYS fan and on this board! This show need positive fans like you. If there's 20 negative posts in a thread, I can often count on your post to put a positive twist on it. I also find myself agreeing with you 99 % on the times, and this post is not an exception. Long live SOLE. :DHaha, I know. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut this time. :D

Archived