Entertainment Weekly - 17 Great Soap Supercouples

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No thanks. I could not stomach these two together, plus I found Sonny verbally and emotionally abusive with her, especially during the wire scene. He looked like he was about to punch her face in if you ask me. Then her crawling after him like a dog was just embarrassing. I liked Sonny outside of Brenda with the mob stuff from 1993-1997 when I watched but, with Brenda, I just did not care for the guy.

The only Sonny/Brenda moment I liked was when he dumped her dumbass at the altar ;)

• Members

I'm certainly biased but Erica and Jackson would be a much more logical choice than Erica and Dimitri IMO. Susan and Walt are both still on the show and Erica was with Jack for years before Dimitri, during Dimitri and now still years later long after Dimitri.

Some of these other choices baffle me as well.

• Members

AMC was so stupid to kill off half of a long-established and popular supercouple (considering they are in short supply). It's the one year anniversary of Dixie eating poisoned peanut butter and banana pancakes :rolleyes: and I will never forgive them for it until they fix the story I waited two decades to see (i.e., Kate, Tad AND Live Dixie).

• Members

Anything and everything that made Erica and Dimitri special went out the window the day he told her that it was fine their baby was gone, they could just adopt. [!@#$%^&*] bastard. I do think they had supercouple status before that last time around. Anything after Dimtri saw Erica in bed with Jonathon Kinder and then went and banged Maria is pure [!@#$%^&*]. Blech.

• Members

No Greg and Jenny from AMC?

No Steve and Alice from the continuing story of ANOTHER WORLD?

No Victor and Nikki or Snapper and Chris from Y&R?

No Travis and Liza from SEARCH?

No Sky and Raven from EDGE?

No CRUZ & friggin' EDEN from SB?

And what in the hell are David and Donna from 90210 doing in the ranking? :angry:

Archived