December 31, 2007 - January 4, 2008

Toups

• Members

The amazing thing about DAYS, IMO, is that except for the whole Ford Decker storyline, the entire show just seems to "gel," like it's one vision churning out a nice uniform product.

DAYS is really impressing me right now. Hogan is sooo much better here than he was on ATWT.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't have to watch it to know it's the same [!@#$%^&*] different day on GH. I do read spoilers and recaps. The same storylines are still going on as they were 2 months ago, no? Then it still sucks. My favorites are getting the shaft yet again, so I tuned out. Emmy performances or not, I'm not going to watch my favorites be turned inside out to give the writers or Frons a thrill. I've been drinking their kool aid for far too long and I finally turned the channel to another network.

I hope in the next 8 months, my favorite decides he's had enough of supporting material and go out and find a soap that will give him the lead material he is deserving.

Jen

• Members

I'm happy to see DAYS at #4....kinda feeling indifferent towards it though with that 2.3. The show definitely deserves to be higher than GH.

Disappointed with OLTL's ratings, but oh well what can one person do? I've been enjoying the show very much lately, (and I did last week), and I pray to the soap gods that if Frons or ABC does some cleaning house due to these ratings; they keep Ron Carlivati.

I'm not really understanding the ratings that ATWT is getting, but whatev. They're higher than GH :lol:.

• Members

Who the hell do you think you are, calling people pathetic?

Y'know what I think is pathetic? People like you who get all bent out of shape simply because their soap drops in the ratings. It's not Jen's comment that upset you so much. It's the fact that it kills you to know that Days is on the rise and on the verge of beating GH. Doesn't it? :P Just burns you up.

Archived