December 31, 2007 - January 4, 2008

Toups

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy for DOOL. It has really been enjoyable the last few weeks. I know the ratings flip back and forth for shows in that time slot, but I think DOOL deserves good ratings right now. I don't necessarily think 2.3 is anything to write home about, but in today's climate it's pretty good.

I think GH is suffering from poor lead in. :P Ok that was sarcasm. GH is just so dark. I like Sonny and Diane. Otherwise you have Sonny, Jason and Jason Jr. (Johnny). You have the entire world getting strangled. I too preferred Sam and Jason over Liz and Jason. I hated that Liz is made to be some kind of martyr and Lucky a bad guy. But that is not what makes the show painful to me. It's just all the killing. Now breaking up Scrubs, that is a sin all of its own. LOL.

GH will bounced back though. It always does.

• Members

Haha...I am being honest though with my assessment of OLTL. I dont think it is all that great. The show has too many newbies on. And the stories are stale. Only the Marcie storyline I liked but gawd......Marcie is not rootable and neither is Todd. So why care who gets the kid.

• Members

So, here's what we've got so far with changes from last week/last year...

(compared to last week/compared to last year)

Households

1. The Young and the Restless 4.1 (-.1/-.2)

2. The Bold and the Beautiful 2.9 (same/-.2)

3. As the World Turns 2.4 (+.1/-.1)

4. Days of our Lives 2.3 (+.2/-.4)

4. General Hospital 2.3 (-.1/-.5)

6. All My Children 2.1 (same/-.4)

6. One Life to Live 2.1 (same/-.4)

8. Guiding Light 1.9 (same/-.3)

Archived