December 31, 2007 - January 4, 2008

Toups

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mean spirited is calling someone a loser and saying what they write is retarded. People have a right to express their opinions about the show, not to call other posters names. It's unnecessarily and tends to hold a certain irony quite frankly.

I think GH should be grateful for that 2.3. Luke in purgatory was so stupid. I love Luke, but damn. I'm also thrilled to see Days rise. i don't watch, but I'm thinking of starting.

• Members

Wishing for a soaps cancellation is not a bright idea given the fact that all of them are on shaking ground. DAYS possible cancellation will just create a domino effect for other shows.

Anyways, YEAH for DAYS. I think with Marlena and others moving to front burner status the last few weeks the show should at least maintain if not move up.

• Members

I don't want cancellation for any show, especially GH - I want CHANGE! I want improvement, I want somenone at ABC to take freakin notice and see that their shows are tanking and badly! I want my damn show back!!

But none of that will be happening with Frons in charge.

Jen

• Members

As a fan of both couples, and my fandom is all about chemistry, neither story is doing GH any favors. I don't know if it's because they are on every damn day or if it's the pairing itself and it's not a viewer getter. I don't know. But GH needs to improve to compete and if that means shaking up the canvas, then by all means .... but something needs to be done and NOW.

But as I said there won't be change without removing the problem(s) first. Guza, Frons, JFP, Korte and their minions have to go!

Jen

• Members

lol at everyone acting all ~drama~ ... (i know, pot meet kettle.. i got it, lol)

srsly, some people love GH right now and some people love Days right now and others HATE it. just like all other soaps.

and why people still argue over ratings meaning something to fans is like daying winning ane mmy proves you a great actress/actor.

to a FAN all the matters is whats on the screen and if iuts good or not.

whatevs. this thread is always so much drama and personal attacks...

and i love it.

• Members

I wouldn't even have a problem with the violence/mob if it were done well.

I'm still shocked that ATWT is doing so well. I love seeing those 2.6 days. I just hope all the soaps can do well for the next sweeps period. I'd rather not see the MetroCourt become ATWT version of the Snyder far or GL's version of the Beacon. Production values do matter imo, and GH is going to really be a nightmare if it starts looking cheap on top of everything else.

Archived