Y&R: Week of Nov. 11th

• Members

I really like Heather. It's interesting to see her play tough when she's obviously really hurt. I also like the idea of her and Daniel, but it's too bad the didn't SORAS the character a couple of years. They could still use MG, but just have him be a college grad already. MA definitely looks 30 at this point, but he's playing 20 and I have a hard time believing Heather would date a college student.

I love that they brought back the Sheila kidnapping plot. One of my favorite things about Y&R is that just when the liars and schemers think they are safe, they aren't!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I saw one of the mags say that Paul tells Heather he's her daughter. She doesnt know? Who is her mother and where did she come from? Whats the story here

Also is Victoria's child definetly JT's? DId she have a DNA test done?

Whats going on with Nick and Sharon now? Brad?

• Members

Brad is still annoying as ever...

I honestly could not care less about Heather or Paul or Maggie. Its just stupid. Probably the worst "I'm your father" storyline/revelation in the history of daytime television to be honest.

And the fact that they're adding Lauren into this mess is just a shame.

The only thing about Y&R worth watching is the possible Cane/Lily pairing and The Newmans w/ JT.

It looks like they dropped Colleen/Kevin which is dumb in my opinion. GloHo is still getting on my nerves....

• Members

1. NY.

2. April (Paul's first ex-wife) is Heather's Mother.

3. April asked Paul not to tell Heather he was her father cause she had remarried. Heather's stepdad was abusive to April, who killed him (in self defense).

Dunno yet. They're waiting until after the baby is born to do the test.

Sharon's with Jack (who's a murder suspect), Nick's with Phyllis (who's on work release) & Brad's alone but hovering near comatose Victoria.

• Members

I also like Heather but wish that she was a little less chatty. I like her with Cane ( who I think is using her to get information ) and hope that she continues to date him, because that will aggravate Amber to no end. Daniel needs an attitude adjustment and hopefully Heather will oblige. Ditto for Kevin.

As far as the liar/schemers are concerned----- the time has come for something or someone to start the down fall of the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

• Members

It's been a big bore, aside from Heather's ferocity. While revisiting Gloria's product contamination is worthy of a payoff, limiting the action to herself, Kevin and William's twin doesn't cut it. Even the Abbots don't talk about it anymore. The Abbots who are still around, anyway.

• Members

yesterdays show wasnt bad at all actually!!

i loved the scenes with paul and heather. they were so well done, IMO. and also Lauren was on, im glad the hack hasnt stopped using her or killed her or distory the char. Lauren will always be my fave soap opera char of all time. I also like Brad... well not so much brad by DD is such a hottie i dont care.

and can we just go there with kevin & colleen already? please.

and ya know who i miss... Brittany.

Archived