October 15-19, 2007

Toups

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fires have nothing to do with those ratings. They started last Saturday/Sunday the 20th and the 21st. The show was pre-empted here Monday and Tuesday (I'm not positive about Tuesday, though). So the fires have no baring on the ratings posted above.

Whoa, look at AMC. I wish I could say I'm surprised or even upset, but B&E are proving themselves to be everything I feared they would be. :( It's like watching the Titanic sink, and not being able to do a damn thing about it. :( Whoa, what happened to this show?

LMFAO at GH. I love it. Frons and Guza are going to be pimping each other all the way to the unemployment line. :lol::P

• Members

OLTL, DAYS, and perhaps B&B are so deserving of a rise. Thankfully two out of those three did rise. Congrats to DAYS and B&B. Days showcased one of the best death scenes in soap opera history.

Fingers crossed that someday soon OLTL will be ABC's number one watched soap (Hopefully not by default). It's the only soap on ABC daytime that I can recognize thanks to RC.

• Members

I'm waiting right there with you. OLTL deserved to surpass GH weeks ago. The ultimate vindication would be OLTL improving on its lead in, as it is now, and GH not maintaining OLTL's lead in ratings. As the red-headed stepchild of ABCD, OLTL needs this recognition.

• Members

Stephanie & the "Golden girl" were a nice change of scenery last Friday. Unfortunately, Anne (Betty White) came & went back to Chicago in just a couple of finely-acted scenes. Wish they could've kept her around awhile longer for her "daughter." BW & SF work so well off each other. This week is Stephanie's first full week back. Soon they'll start exiting Taylor from the show because of Hunter Tylo's personal tragedy. Given these unexpected real life events, B&B's doing very well keeping things moving smoothly & getting their Nielsens up.

• Members

ATWT

Monday: 2.1/3,052,000

Tuesday: 2.4/3,268,000

Wednesday: 2.3/2,998,000

Thursday: 2.5/3,341,000

Friday: 2.2/2,883,000

V I V A Carjack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:):D:)

I guess I wasn't the only one enjoying Katie's heartbreak...*snicker*

• Members

I never understand how people say OLTL is good. I catch the show in passing and I never see any Buchanans. All I see is the same insufferable characters they always show. OLTL deserves every low rating it gets until such time Asa, Kevin, Joey, Cord and Tina are all back on canvas (alive in Asa's case) and there are no more comatose cops on 5 days a week. I don't need to watch McBains anymore than I needed Rappaports.

• Members

I won't disagree completely. It's not so much that it's good, just that there is an obvious attempt to make it more balanced, and there has been more Buch action - but as you imply, at the expense of Asa. Yes, still too much McBain. I guess I'm just more optimistic than I've been in a while and willing to give it a chance. But I understand your point of view and my patience won't last forever.

Archived