October 15-19, 2007

Toups

• Members

If this doesn't indicate that GH doesn't need a creative overhaul, I don't know what does. Usually they build before sweeps month, they haven't been able to do that this time.

Barring OLTL, all of ABCD is a [!@#$%^&*] mess! AMC is the worst piece of trash disguising itself as a soap, and GH's saving grace is its actors.

I sure hope all the soaps see a creative overhaul soon, before things get even worse.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for DAYS...it took Drake Hogestyn's firing to do it, but the show went up. That being said I think this rise is very contingent on TPTB not focusing too much on Sami, EJ, Chelsea, Stephanie etc.....basically anyone who has dominated this last year.

Dierdre Hall, Thaao Penghilis, Leann Hunley, Lauren Koslow, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso = the people who need to be on!

I hope Y&R crashes and burns next week, Clear Springs has been a total disaster and the 'Out of the Ashes' episodes have been awful!

And may I just say GO KAY ALDEN! GO KAY ALDEN! B&B is back into 4 million viewing territory. If this can be sustained it means great things for B&B which has been fantastic with Kay at the helm.

Finally, ABC is getting exactly what it deserves. GH is HORRIBLE, AMC is UNWATCHABLE and OLTL is STAGNANT. Listen, Bob Iger and Anne Sweeney better get their asses in motion and FIRE FRONS. He's OVER y'all. He's DONE, he's a JOKE! And so are the ratings.

• Members

How is it a rewrite when we were NEVER given an actual explanation as to why Meg couldn't have kids?

LMAO ATWT beat GH *snickers* Frons is probably crapping his pants seeing that BWAH! I have a feeling B&E aren't long for the AMC world, given that the first thing they were told was to get ratings up and they've had more all time lows since they started than the show has had in a very long while.

• Members

Woohoo, Go AMC & GH, sink, sink, sink!!! :D

I hope this downward trend continues so Frons will get fired very soon. I haven't watched AMC in two weeks and the November sweeps stories don't look any better than the crap currently airing. It's time for JHC to go and take B&E with her so AMC can have an EP and headwriter who understand what used to make it so great.

• Members

Actually B&B didn't benefit from Flannery's return. Stephers showed up the same day as Viki did, Friday. Both shows dropped .1 that day. As little airtime as Viki got with virtually no promotion, she did pretty good. It was great seeing both of them back on screen. They've both been greatly missed! :)

• Members

To think they are worrying about renewal yet they are beating all the other soaps except for Y&R and B&B. :lol:

You give OLTL too much credit. I have seen it on Soapnet and it isnt all that. There are some good stuff on the show but some bad things as well. ;)

Glad to see ATWT held steady. It was more of a CarJack week. Nuke was only on Monday. Which btw was the lowest of the week. Carly and Jack's trip to Montana was the highest rated show for the week!

Archived