October 15-19, 2007

Toups

• Members

Little surprised that Y&R didn't do better but the collapse storyline didn't start until Friday so maybe that is why. Congrats to B&B and Days for being the only soaps to rise!! Both had really good weeks and are becoming the shows to watch, IMHO.

And congrats to AMC for continuing to suck!! :lol: McTavish might was well have stayed on the show because B&E are continuing down the same path she was on. I wonder if Frons is going to fire them if sweeps goes badly, not that it will make any difference. Maybe Carruthers needs to be replaced too. Something needs to be done or else AMC will be tied with Days for last place. With ABC's declining daytime line-up, maybe Frons will be fired soon. One can only hope that he would get replaced with someone with half a brain who really cares about the genre.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The daily ratings are rounded to one decimal place but when figuring the ratings for the week they are not rounded. For example M-F of last week, GL could have gotten 1.75, 1.95, 1.95, 2.15 and 1.75 which equates to a rating of 1.91.

• Members

I really hope that the CBS soaps continue to remain strong or even rise. It will certainly be a positive sign for soaps proving that they continue to do fairly well. I wonder if a lot of the ABC audience is switching over to CBS like I have. And if ABC soaps continue to decline while CBS rises, then Frons would have to be replaced. If ABC starts to focus on vets and quality writing, maybe their ratings will start to go back up and they can regain some of the audience that they have lost.

I would think that if ATWT continues to do well and stays in third/fourth place, it will have an extremely good chance at being renewed another year.

• Members

Okay...maybe I'm stupid, but still confused.

Why does DAYS get to round up and GL does not get to round up? Either way GL still had more viewers for the week, but according to my math both DAYS & GL had a 1.96 for the week. Why does DAYS rating read 2.0 and GL's a 1.9? I'm confused!

• Members

I am ecstatic about B&B. It's great they hit a 3.0 again. Y&R should go up with the Out of the Ashes event, but with the Southern California fires who know's what next week will look like. ABCD had a terrible week. ATWT only had Luke and Noah on once last week so I barely watched. Also, as pissed off as I am with Days I am happy for the increase and the fans of the show I know will be delighted by that.

• Members

all those ratings suck, pretty bad that days of our lives is only 3 away from 3rd place and they are next to last. If days can continue this, they would get up there.

one thing MORE NICK AND CHELSEA.

what the hell going on with general hospital. I am loving all the storys now. especially the battle between trevor and sonny.

Archived