B&B: Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh I dont necesarily trust Wikipedia but given the circumstances I am prepared for it to be true. She just played an emotional Taylor almost having her baby son die and soon might have to lose her child to Brooke. I think it might be too much for her to handle right now any storyline that has to do with her being a mother, especially the one she's in now.

• Members

OMG, how awful! The poor Tylos!

My prayers go out to that family. And it is completely understandable why Hunter Tylo would wish to be let out of her contract at this time. I truly wish her and her family much peace during this unimaginably heartbreaking time.

• Members

It's an unimaginable tragedy -- the worst thing any mother could go through and I hope the whole family has the love and support they need to get through it.

As far as B&B is concerned, I doubt Hunter can even fathom dealing with that at the moment. Understandably it won't be a priority and I think we can expect to see her bow out for a significant period of time.

• Members

This is terrible news. No one should have to live through the loss of a child. According to People Magazine and Tv Guide, he had a seizure disorder and they believe that he fell in and drowned during one.

It is only right for Bell to let her out of her contract. They can re-cast temporarily if the character is necessary.

As for the same thing happening to Pamela. I think a kid attending one of her son's birthday parties drowned in Tommy Lee's pool.

• Members

Leave Your Condolences for the Tylo Family Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link has been posted on the OB, I thought that the members here might want to know where they could go to offer their condolences to HT'S family and friends. You can also light a candle there.

http://michael-tylo-jr.memory-of.com/

Archived