B&B: Week of Oct. 08 Discussion!

• Members

Oh, I agree! If I were Katie, I wouldn't want a man that was married to my sister and almost married to my other sister! However, if Katie isn't paired with Thorne, then what is she to do? Let's face it, there are only 6 men on the show (Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Rick, Nick and Clark). Rick is her nephew, so that leaves us with five people. Eric, Ridge and Nick are either married or committed to someone else, so I think we can forget that, since the Katie we're saying would never go for a married/engaged man. That leaves us with Clark and Thorne. Admittedly, it would be a nice choice if Clark was given a storyline, but it's obvious that the writers care very little about Clarke any more. Therefore, she has to go with a Forrester. Plus, the two share chemistry, you've got to admit. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched yesterday, and Eric, the piece of filth he is was repeating the same thing with Donna and Thorne that he did with Ridge and Brooke.

He is so disgusting!

Ashley and Brooke is the same thing over and over only the person in the middle of Bridge is played by a spectacular actress. Eileen Davidson still has the chops, and she used them. KKL still can't act, and I am amazed at how this woman has been the center of a show for over 20 years. She can't act!

Brooke and her overused snatch should have been killed long ago. Once the writers rid the show of this thing, they can move the other characters forward. There are no more men to sleep with, so why is she still here?

ANDREA

• Members

I don't think they have a lot of chemistry. I keep having these odd flashbacks of Vicki and Ryan, in Katie/Thorne scenes. There's something kind of childish about her naivety (or romantic hopefulness) that reminds me of young Vicki, which really weirded me out in the Katie/Ashley scenes.

• Members

so this week has been amazing. i have loved all of it.

brooke. wow. never did i think i could hate someone as much as i hate this worthless selfish childish annoying bitch. i wanna feel sorry for her because of the rape, but i dont. not at all. however i do want brooke/ridge to get Ashley away from him.

Katie Logan & Thorne Forrester? GIMME MORE! i love them. at first i was like eww. hes banged both her sisters. but then i was like wow, what a change. normally ridge would get all three, or eric, but not thorne. but then i fell for them. They are a cute couple that just kinda sweet and could be romantic. plus HT & WH together? wow. thats hotness right there.

where is stepahnie?! how i miss her so. cant wait for her to come back.

donna/eric... dont even get me started. the only good thing out of this is when katie and donna fight.

also... im sorry but this taylor/nick baby saga is stooopid. other than this storyline the show is great.

• Members

Thursday

Yet another very enjoayble episode! I loved Katie and Donna's confrontation, it's so nice to see Heather Tom play a character that is so different from Vicky Newman and, yet again, she totally nails it. She manages to bring such conflict and warmth to a character that could be very annoying because of all the "goodness" (that's because some of these characters are terribly portrayed, not because being good is something I consider annoying). Again, Katie seems a little surprised when she is confronted about her feelings for Thorne. Love the "sisters fighting" and "bitter, younger sister" angle.

Oh, poor Ashley.... I am so afraid for her, is she heading for another mental breakdown? I hope not, hasn't she gone through a lot? It's surprising that she started going gaga when Alden came on board... or is it? Although it was pretty idiotic of Ridge to bring the album into his fiance's bedroom. I mean, SERIOUSLY? Couldn't he leave it in the car? Did he walk there? I like the fact that she's going off to Paris, though, it puts a temporary hault to the storyline and, plus, it gives a suitable reason for Ashley to be MIA while all kinds of crazy things happen (Taylor is due in 3 weeks, as Jackie so nicely informed us, so that means the secret is BOUND to come out just in time for pre-mature labour, right?). Also, might I say that Ronn Moss's body looked FANTASTIC while he was lying on the bed in the beginning of the ep?

I liked the shower scenes, and, I admit, this is one of the instances I would have liked to see Steffy, or at least have a mention of her.... Anyways, good to see Felicia. And I can't wait for Donna to come, it should make for very nice fireworks between her and Jackie. Maybe a catfight?

And oops! Ridge and Brooke now passionately kiss.... Mmmm, and Ashley is leaving, so Ridge is going to have to put off telling her until she comes back. Interesting.

B&B has been so good....

• Members

^^^LoL

Friday's episode was very good too! Liked to have Thomas back and although the Steffy explanation for her being away was a little lame, at least it was somewhat explained.

Brooke and Ashley have such zing! when they fight, it's really so fantastic. I loved it when Jackie told Donna that they weren't expecting a stripper!

Ridge kissing Brooke, after telling her nothing will happen between them, and then changing his mind yet again.... Ridge, you're such an ass! I can now see why Brooke would fall back in love with Ridge. I know many, many, many people think she's a whore (me too, sometimes) but you've got to see it from this perspective: Through the Cafe Russe column, I was exposed to this perspective and I've got to say I see a point: One of the real problems about Brooke is the pacing. Going from one man to another is not uncommon for soap heroines; however, when Brooke breaks up in one episode with Ridge and, on the next episode, is throwing herself on Nick, and does that constantly, then you have a problem. Seriously, if she threw herself to Nick 5 months later, wouldn't it be so much better? Plus, Ridge kissed her, multiple times. He had a romantic dinner prepared for her. How much does it take to think the other person loves you, especially when you share such a history? Brooke should have stayed away from men. But, her true love was constantly there for her when she needed him--it makes some sense that she'll turn to him for protection and love, since she knows him so well. Of course, there is NO excuse for the "Ridge is mine, stay away, I always win" behavior the writers keep throwing Brooke into. If you think about it, the real problem is that the writers have done this with Brooke so much, that, with the simplest of love confessions, Brooke will forever be heralded as a whore from now on. Seriously, Brooke could not be in a relationship for 8 months (like she was) and the moment she turns to someone: "Brooke is such a whore!" Not that I blame the fans, this is ALL the writers' fault.

Ridge fighting with Rick doesn't really make much sense anymore but it's fun. Although, it's also sick: Rick wants Ashley, who is with Ridge, who is the one Rick's mother, Brooke wants. Sick lol. I mean, next thing we know, Rick and Ridge are making out! :D

Taylor going into premature labor was predictable, but it was fun the way they showed it, with the heartbeat sound on the soundtrack... Does that mean we'll get a sick baby/dead baby twist?

Oh, and it's so funny (and a testament to Susan Flannery's perfomance) that, the moment someone says: "Sooner or later, you're gonna have to deal with Stephanie," the audience just goes: "Ah, yes. Poor Donna, she's a goner." lol But, I've got to admit, I'm really looking forward to the fights. Let's admit it, Donna has the balls to stand up to Stephanie and Stephanie and Donna's fights over the summer have been CLASSIC!

• Members

Rex M. Best and Tracy Ann Kelly the next day. Director was Deveney Kelly.

Have only caught to Mondays show so far: B!tchslapping is back. Woooohooo!

Brooke is beyond pathetic but soap catfights are so much fun. How she hit Ashley, I had to watch this scene more than once. Same goes for DOnna/Jackie's bathroom fight - fantastic. Thats why soaps were so much more fun back in the day... :D

• Members

Whoever decided to write all the women together in one scene, well that was genius! LMAO, Taylor's shower was soo good. What the heck was Felicia thinking inviting Brooke, knowing the history she has with Taylor? Good thing it seems like the animosity there is gone. When Brooke was going on about how she's no longer a threat to her marriage to Nick, I thought yeah for now. Nick will be her destiny pretty soon

Ridge is a pig, I cant beleive he'd kiss Brooke. That will only gas up her head more and make her more determined. She's such a slut and he's not much better

Ashley looks amazing! I love the way her hair was styled adn she looks so gorgeous, better than she did on Y&R

Loved the Katie/Donna scene. Katie's last name may be Logan, but at least her middle name ain't whore. I liked that she expressed how she's always been embarrased and teased bc of her sisters' skanky ways. I felt for her. Donna was quite the bitch with her and Jackie. I think eventually Donna will go after Nick, bc it seems like they were setting her up to be "Brooke" to Jackie's "Stephanie"

And Rick is in love with Ashley adn wants her. WTH? I thought he was with Phoebe or at least wants to be with her

Archived