B&B: Week of Oct. 08 Discussion!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^Ditto. Absolutely!

Today's episode was SO FANTASTIC! I loved the scenes were all the Forresters were back in Forrester Creations.... They really do belong there, and there was an extra attention to detail, as Donna wanted to make sure Thorne would be OK with working with her after a failed engagement, Thorne wasn't drinking after his recent addiction, it was all so nice and it felt so genuine.

Also liked the scene between Nick and Jackie. Very nicely written. It makes sense that Jackie would be very angry at Donna, since Donna knows that Jackie has carried a torch for Eric since, like, forever.

Poor Thorne! Walking on in his ex fiance kissing his father!

And, I loved, loved, loved that Brooke has another meeting with Beth. And, what I loved even MORE was the confrontation scene between Ashley and Brooke. There is something so fresh about this rivalry because it has been brewing ever since Ashley and Ridge started dating months ago and it's not something that happened over two weeks. And, the slap? ZING! Ashley's right tho! :D

• Members

Brooke has a hell of a nerve going off on Ashley about "her rape." Especially when Brooke is clearly using that situation to get Ridge back into her life instead of fixing everything that is wrong with her...everything from her behavior to her image to the way she flaunts herself around men.

Brooke has learned NOTHING from her experience and if anything, being raped gave her a license to use it to her advantage and make Ridge feel guilty, which, to me, is the same as Andy raping her in her own living room.

Brooke has raped and pillage through the Forrester family for years and has learned absolutely nothing from her slutty, nasty behavior. I used to defend Brooke, but ever since March, she has hit more record lows than the weekly Nielsens for DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ETA: Again, I ask, does ANYONE support Brooke Logan?! Or am I the only who sees how absolutely evil this heifer is?

• Members

I know how Brooke feels about being raped, but that is no excuse for her to disrespect Ashley relationship with Ridge. She keep mentioning raising the children with their father, she didn't raised Bridget and Rick with their father who is Eric so what the big deal. If that the case why isn't Deacon in her daughter life.

She slapped Ashley with so much force. I find it strange that she never defended herself against Stefanie , no Mather what Stefanie does.

Brooke told Nick you move d on with Taylor and having a child , so I need to have Ridge because we have a child together.

Why does she feel she has to have a man in her life to raise her children. Many people raised their children without fathers in the house . I raised five children without their father, and my children turn out to wonderful adults. Stefanie raised her children with Eric and they are all mess up. Ridge can't make descions with mommie dearest giving him instructions.

• Members

I swear Grace Turner and Donna Logan are the same character, just the names and family ties are different. The only difference is Grace didn't go after Victor when she couldn't have Nick (IMO Bill Bell, Kay Alden, and Jack Smith were too afraid to go there).

• Members

what I hate is that this rape will change the Steph/Brooke dynamic. Steph has to be sympathetic to Brooke now. She cant go on hating her and supporting Ashley like before bc they ahve to redeem her since everyone hates her now. Brooke gets to play the victim and everyone will now trash on Stephanie. Of course this wont last forever, but it will at least for the next several months. Its a shame, but I was looking forward to Stephanie's role in this story like she played in hte Taylor/Brooke rivalry

• Members

^^Hmmm.... I think you have a point there. Now Brooke will be the one who lashes out on Stephanie and it makes sense after what happened. But I am sure things will go back to "normal" pretty soon lol

Wednesday

Another great little episode. I love how Eric is used much more lately. Ashley asking him to accept that she and Ridge will make it together was nice and I loved his scenes with Donna later. Call me crazy, but there are some moments when I like them together. The scenes between Thorne and Katie are just dynamite, don't you think? They are so sweet together and the change of pace is just fantastic. For a show that has its pairs kiss the moment they meet, have sex an episode later and fall in love two weeks after that, Thorne and Katie are a very fresh change. They have been having feelings for over a month for God's sake, and not even a kiss!!! That's just wonderful. What's funny is that I don't think they have really realized their feelings for each other yet.... And, what a few flashbacks can do to you: Now, suddenly, I don't mind Ridge and Brooke getting back together. And, by Ridge's look, that might just be what happens...

Archived