GH: For the week October 1-5

• Members

I just really want history to repeat itself and have a Baldwin lose yet again. I think that would just be incrediablly awesome. But Frons loves Lugan so I think your safe. I really like so far what I have seen of Johnny/Lulu. Lulu runs hot and cold with me alot. Especially since they have her court around the guys as if she's some kind of toy everyone needs to play with.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't worry about coming across abrasive (when you butt into a conversation beginning with "So what? She likes who she likes," it's dubious that you weren't trying to be abrasive), because I give as good as I get. If you noticed, my inital post was in reference to Skin liking Johnny Zacchara, who is incredibly unhinged. I brought up Liz in reference to the fact that Skin didn't understand my comment. She has a horrible distaste for Liz and her actions, but enjoys a mentally unbalanced Zacchara? It's weird to me. THAT'S why I brought it up. What makes someone who is clearly disturbed and incredibly dark and pulls guns on people and walks along rooftops such a great character, but someone who exercised bad judgment in a love triangle is horrible. But thank you for jumping in and schooling me. If you'd like, I'll go and remove the Liz comment since it seemed to dominate the topic.

You're excused.

And it isn't a fanbase war. That's it. The Liz comment is being removed. I was just saying your liking and disliking certain characters is incredibly hard to understand.

• Members

I never said anything about Sam being a moral character. In fact I like her as a villian. I like her because she is one of the few characters who atleast tell her that what she is doing is screwed up. That's really it. I am tired of Elizabeth and Jason being propped up as the heroine and hero of this show. While they muck up everyone else to make these two look better. I am just tired of it. Tired of Liz's lying and tired of her getting away with it and being deemed AWESOME by everyone for the paternity lie.

Sadly I am just to exhausted to even be angry with her anymore. I just want her to move the hell on and get hers some day through some type of karma. Maybe Guza will get bored with her and shun her like he has in the past. Maybe she'll have an equally horriable ending with Jason as Sam did.

I do enjoy Johnny. He is interesting IMO. I find his backstory interesting and I want to know what motivates him. He has my interest piqued more so then any other character on this show.

• Members

just so you know, this is a soap opera. a made up tv show that is not real. the char's on the show are also not real. therefore a lot of people like char's like Johnny because he adds drama to the show, as well as the fact that we dont know his history, his motives, or anything. its not like shes saying that she wishs Johnny was her best friend IRL

• Members

This is why I haven't posted here much. I was just tired of everyone here talking ONLY about Jason/Liz/Lucky/Sam... I think they have all made mistakes (pretty much the same mistakes) and they all share blame in this. But whatever... I have grown tired of this, because people that love Jason and Liz will never see the points of those that like Lucky and Sam and vice versa.

I'm glad you went with something new here, Skin! :D

Johnny is a total loon and I love it! But I'm not sure that I want him to stay permanently. Because, Mr. Craig was an amazing villain back in February and I loved him and Roche so much that I wanted him to stay somehow in town. Now, after finding the stupidest way of having him stay, I hate Jerry and he is one of the most annoying characters on the show. But I hope it doesn't happen with Johnny.

I am with Cheap on this one, actually. I LOVE Lulu and Logan and bringing Johnny will now make Logan fight even more. And I can't wait for Luke to come back! I saw a promo and they even mentioned Luke and Scott's feud through the years, that got me so excited! :D Should be good!

I also enjoy Nikolas' storyline as well. I totally love Tyler as a bad guy. I wonder what's wrong with him. And could he have really killed Laticia??

Was anyone else annoyed by all the Night Shift people on Friday? I mean, I don't watch NS and I had no idea what their storylines were, so when Lainey was talking to that bald guy about a murder that he saved her from, I was so confused. Then they had Kelly being a sex addict. Another WTF moment for me. And in the end, Spinelli visits Jolene, who apparently saved him from a bullet. Whatever...

• Members

THATS WHY I COME AND GO ON MESSAGE BOARDS AS WELL. THE FAN BASES GET CRAZY.

ITA WITH JOHNNY AND MR CRAIG. I LOVED MR CRAIG AND WANTED HIM TO STAY. WELL NOW I JUST WANT JERRY GONE. SO IM HOPING, AND FIGURING JOHNNY WONT BE AROUND TO LONG.

AND YES THAT PROMO IS AMAZING, LOVED THE CLASSIC GH CLIPS OF LUKE VS SCOTTY OVER THE YEARS. CANT WAIT TO SEE LUKE FIND OUT HIS PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IS SLEEPING WITH A BALDWIN!

sry just relized my caps were on. and i dont wanna retype all that cuz im lazy.

i was wondering about nick killing the nanny as well.

and i watch and love night shift but that was insane. srsly, nothing connected or worked at all. awful choice.

• Members

I know. I watched NS episode 1 and at the time, on GH, Jason was on trial for murder. But on NS, he was sentenced to work at the hospital. Which meant that happenings on GH don't coincide with happenings on NS. And now they are implying that whatever happened on NS, actually matters on GH too?! WHY!? It would be logical if it was the other way around, because more people watch GH than NS!

• Members

I think they chose a poor or maybe it's more of a lazy way to move NS characters over to GH. I'm glad that I only watched a handful of NS episodes online so that I didn't have to see both versions of Patrick and Robin's break up.

As for the other topics: I'm one of the people that finds Johnny a potentially interesting character because he's not cut from the same cookie cutter as Logan or Coop where wysiwyg and it's easy to predict where they are going. I also don't care for the manner in which they are going about trying to sell Logan and Lulu and see Johnny as a better alternative. So in a way I agree with Skin on following pattern and having a Baldwin lose yet again. At least this would be more interesting to me. They have plenty of time to sell Logan and Lulu down the road so they should capitalize on Johnny while it's fresh.

The hate for Elizabeth is going to remain whether or not Sam is around because it seems to primarily arise out of the way the writers chose to dismiss Jason and Sam's relationship. It's probably easier to hate the characters than to point the finger at the writers that did the damage.

I hope that they do a better job of integrating and maintaining the NS characters and storylines. Good luck to them and the Leyla character though because I think she's in for a major outpouring of hatred and I think they should have left her angle on NS and not bought it to GH. If they want her to be a viable character then they should develop her more before sticking her in the middle of Patrick and Robin, but if she makes it on the show then they will have pulled off a victory of sorts.

Archived