GH: For the week October 1-5

• Members

i loved GH today.

Alexis vs Diane is gonna rock.

I also just love Kate Howard. The actress is fab!

Kirsten Storms new darker hair is sexy and edge and i love it - its actually kate howard-esq. KS looks so much more mature like this.

Lucky vs Liz is great. Both r such hypocrits (sp?)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol I love the threads title....KS hair definitely has an impact on how she looks however I kinda preferred the blond look she had going on. It seemed more modelesque to me.

As for GH today...FABULOUS. I cannot wait to see this Divorce Battle between Liz & Lucky. Lucky is gonna look so stupid by the end of all this...

"You remember Sam right LuckY? The woman you're sleeping with?" LMAO!

Is it just me or are they making Diane a lesbian. She seemed a lil bit TOO upset over Trevor's vendetta against Kate.

Carly just needs to die...or at least just shut up.

And Lulu honey you're not over Logan and hes not a complete pig. Give the guy a break. He made a stupid mistake. I think he's learned from it.

• Members

I hate KS's hair. She looks better as a blonde. I also dont like Georgie's darker hair

Im really not looking forward to this battle between Liz and Lucky. Liz makes a big stink bc Alexis is representing Lucky and she has ties to Sam, but failed to see why Lucky may have not liked Diane on the case bc of her ties to Jason. I liked that they ended things on a friendly note but hate where this is now heading

I dont see any lesbian vibes with Diane. She's over the top bc she loves fashion. They are making her out to be a cartoon though and need to cool it down.

Nikolas needs to go psycho and kill Emily

• Members

i just cant get over it. KS new darker hair is soo amazing. it makes her look compl diff than she ever has before. i freakin love it.

i dont like georgie darker hair either, but i like the cut a lot.

i love lulu/carly scenes. and i cant wait to see this anthony z/carly thing play out.

wow sonny asked jax for help? really? what was i seeing things?

and i sooo get lesbian vibes from diane, and it may be a good thing maybe that way she wont sleep with lucky. is liz the only woman who has enterd sonnys world and not slept with him? oh,a nd robin...

i always was a fan of TC but i dont think he can pull this psycho thing off at all...

• Members

I'd rather he do Lucky first...but yeah I totally just changed the channel when I saw Nikolas The Howler on my screen. His freaking out is getting old really quickly.

The only good thing about the storyline is Emily for me. Her convos with Logan and Jax were really sweet and you could see the concern she had for Nikolas. I hope this isn't a result of the drug that Jerry gave him but it looks like that is the way things are heading towards.

On another note I hate Maxie so much. Georgie was trying SO HARD to reach out to this idiotic slut and be a sister for her EVEN though Georgie herself is clearly having love issues when it comes to Spinelli. I don't know how much more self centered this girl can get.

@ Jcar03

ICAM! That was the only Nikolas scene I watched (despite the painfulness of hearing him scream). It was great to hear him say all that stuff to Lucky. The Caveman just stood there looking dumb as usual.

• Members

I hate Emily and wish they'd kill her off already. I like Nik and would rather see him without her. I really dont get why teh writers arent bringing up Connor. Nik is acting very violent and angry and immediately Emily's rape by a man who looked like Nik should be mentioned. Nik is getting scary and it would be a good use of history to tie that here and have Eimly freak out by him

Oh and Maxie can also die. Maybe the Zacarra family can kill her. She is beyond idiotic and too stupid to live

• Members

i disagree. she is alot like all the females on GH (carly, sam, liz, etc...) as beign a selfish selfobsessed bitch who only is out for herself, but at least maxie admits and it and runs with it and embraces being a bitch instead of playing poor poor innocent me, feel sorry for me, etc... like the others.

I do also think KS adds so much to the role and has come a lonnnng way from her Days times.

• Members

I enjoyed GH today too. Alexis and Diane were good. Diane did need to be reigned in a bit when she went psycho on Trevor but I guess the whole point was to get her to see things Sonny's way. Fashion seems to be everything to her.

I like that Diane and Alexis are going to be the ones to intensify things So Lucky doesn't want Diane involved because she's Jason's attorney but thinks Sam's mother is a good choice for Elizabeth. Neither Diane or Alexis would be best if they're going with one lawyer but Diane for Elizabeth and Alexis for Lucky is fine. I'd like to hear what Alexis means when she says Lucky has been wronged.

I kind of like KS' hair but she looks better to me with the lighter hair which makes her look brighter.

I liked Nikolas going off on Lucky because he did say don't come crying to him and I know he'll be sorry later but it was still a treat.

I wonder if they'll use Kate's situation to revive Deception. I think that would make a good avenue for her.

Johnny might be interesting if they weren't going to such lengths to ensure we know he is a psycho and that he's another reason why we should root for Logan and Lulu, Frons' supercouple. I think they should have just worked on making them a regular couple before they launched into the super drama. Logan is an either you like him or not character. None of his numerous attempts at winning Lulu back have been of the variety that would radically sway those who don't like him or are indifferent over to love.

• Members

I kinda liked the show today. Diane, Kate, Alexis, were all enjoyable. Liz, Sonny, Carly were the lowlights.

I dunno what it is but the one thing that keeps me from fully liking Diane is how much the actress looks like JFP. Makes me wonder if JFP is this over the top in real life.

• Members

^^^I loved that scene too. I was LMAO through the whole thing because Nikolas told Lucky the honest truth and Lucky stood there looking like a damn idiot. I mean what does he want Nikolas to do? Hold his hand through this divorce. I'm interested in where this Nikolas s/l is going. I mean is it the drug Jerry gave him that's causing his anger problems or is it some Cassadine trait that's now finally roaring it's ugly head?

When I saw Maxie from the back, it looked just like Kate. I kinda like the darker hair but Kristen looks better blonde IMO. I feel so bad for Georgie. No matter how much she tries to help that self destructive sister of hers she catches [!@#$%^&*] from Maxie and Maxie needs to realize that Georgie is the really the only one that is always there for her. The one thing I can say about Maxie is that she owns the fact that she is a bitch and makes mo apologies for it. If nothing else you got to respect her for that.

Diane and Alexis was laugh out loud funny today. They make good sparring partners and Diane flipping out on Trevor was funny but a little too extreme. He cost Kate her job, not Diane.

Archived