GH: For the week October 1-5

• Members

Sam and DUIs

God this Ho is just downright stupid and never gets it. How many times has she now driven while under the influence? Too many if you ask me. And yet she has the nerve to come down on others who also commit DUIs. Uhh Sam if that is not the pot calling the kettle black, I have not a clue what is. Seriously this skank needs to go and right now.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^true that, but just KNOW that if she were on she would be commenting on how wrong it is for kate to be doing that. Because shes Sam and thats what she does. Lets bash everyone else down and build myself up because im a inscure lil slut!

odd thing as much as i bash on her, i love her. but thats all due to kelly monaco.

i just watched some of it again cuz im board. wow im gonna love this liz/lucky thing and i hope that Diane rips Alexis to pices and takes lucky down a few. He has become this pompus selfish ignorant idiot. hello sonny jr! mr im right ur wrong. i did no wrong, its all your fault. dude get over it. srsly. now. k thx. but i do love GV!

• Members

I wonder what Felicia would think of her daughters's hair.. then again she's pretty non-existent.

I love Diane vs. Alexis but soo team Alexis.. just makes me hate the mob lawyer but I like her but GH is always stupid. They go over-the-top and used her so much now she's becoming annoying.

I hate hate Liz.. everyday I just want to shut her up. Go Lucky!

but good show... even liked Maxie & Lulu joint thing but that wont last.

• Members

I forgot about how Sam wanted to persecute Kate on her show for drunk driving. I know she was doing it for Trevor but it was hypocritical of her and she doesn't even know the facts.

Diane's attitude about the divorce is what makes it all funny to me. Alexis approached Elizabeth as if there was no doubt that Elizabeth would find her the best solution and it was amusing when both she and Lucky saw that Elizabeth didn't agree, then Diane just breezed in to cap it off. At least she offered up a solution which was they should both have the attorney they each wanted.

• Members

I love Diane! LOVE LOVE LOVE Diane! CH is simply brilliant in the role (I keep forgetting she's just an actress playing a lawyer -- not an actual lawyer) and I always make sure to watch Diane scenes.

I, personally, would love to see a Sonny and Diane FRIENDSHIP (not a relationship, because we all knows what happens to strong independent women when they fall for Sonny). She's just what he needs. Someone who is razor shap brilliant, knows how deep to go before she needs to turn back (loved her saying the other day how she wondered why Sonny insists on having "business" conversations with her in the room), and keeps Sonny on his toes.

Plus, she is just hilarious! CH's wit shines megawatts through this role. The simplest lines, she's able to find the nuance and make it hilarious!

• Members

Maxie's new hair makes her look dirtier and trashier than she already is. I loved Lulu handling her today. She was right. Coop hates her. Logan hates her. Maxie went through all this trouble and she's now alone and unloved. She's so jealous of Lulu that she cant see that she's so self destructive, ruining her life just to get to her. Its downright pathetic

• Members

I agree...the song just sounded so WIERD during that scene...it would have been much sexier if they had just used the right song.

Other than that though they were hot.

Loved Nikolas admitting to Emily that he has a problem.

I'm sorta hoping Scott is Logan's father if only for Logan to be able to rub it in his face....but at the same time I don't want Logan to be a Baldwin cuz of Luke.

I'm so looking forward to the courtroom scenes during Liz and Lucky's divorce. It should be great drama.

• Members

I'm sick of Lucky. Sick of his whiney ass like nobody's business. He is forever blaming everyone for the dissolution of his marriage and taking no responsibility. He blames Jason. He blames Liz. He blames the Quatermaine Cook. He blames the woman who cut in front of him in line at the bank two years ago... Everyone, but himself -- and then gets incredulous when someone implies he has had a hand in destroying his marriage! He rationalizes his drug habit. He rationalizes his sleeping with Maxie for his drug habit! He rationalizes his sleeping with Sam and then immediately coming home to rub it in Elizabeth's face... But everything is Liz's fault.

Nikolas was right. He needs to take responsibility for his own damn life AND the decisions he makes and stop all of this whining.

If that rumor about Michael Conforti saying he was told to de-ball Lucky as much as possible is true, it's definitely working. He's pathetic.

Archived