GH: For the week October 1-5

• Members

Lulu doesnt compare to Maxie. I dont see how her sleeping with Logan makes her a slut. TheI thought they had more than one date before they had sex but even so they were spending time together before that. While she was with Logan, she was only with him and wasnt sleeping around. Yeah teh whole Dillon thing was bad but that was one instance, one which she regreted and was remorseful for. Maxie is a malicious tramp who sleeps around and uses sex to get what she wants. She doesnt care who she hurts and has little self respect. My goodness, just last fall she went to a college party with teh sole purpose of getting drunk and sleeping with any random guy so that he could get her pregnant. Nothing Lulu has done measures up to that level of sluttyness

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The difference in our perceptions is that I am not basing my opinion on who is the good girl and who is not or which one I like or not for that matter. I don't prefer one over the other, I just happen to think that Maxie is more defined and interesting as currently written than Lulu. It doesn't matter whether Maxie is malicious or Lulu was remorseful because the issue is not who is the more decent character. I personally don't use the term "slut" but if it's going to be applied then it should be applied equally not in terms of who is more of a tramp than the other. Lulu may regret what she did but she did something that goes under the category of trampy behavior period. You don't sleep with another woman's husband and come out smelling like a rose.

• Members

Maxie is a slut? okay... lets see. she has been having sex for how long now? like 3 years? shes been with kyle, jesse, lucky, coop, logan. Now kyle she was young and dumb and got used. jesse she was in love with and dated. nither one whore-esq moves. .... lucky was diff. kinda. yes he was married and she pushed his drug habbit and it was a slutty thing to do, but at the same time shes beenc rushing on the boy since she was 10 and he did use her for sex and drugs. both at fault. coop, she loved. no whore move there. logan was diff. now thats just plain out a slutty move. but then again this is the girl who feels all alone and lost and unwanted in the world, even tho they dont dive into that do deep for some reason.

Logan didnt have a right to call maxie a whore. he slept with her as well, hes just as bad, who knows how many girls he slept with before lulu and maxie.

Lulu sleeping with dillon was as whoreash as her maxie sleeping with lucky.

as for jonny z beating maxie - i actually think it would be great. maxie once again letting herself being used, but this time shes also being beatin. her only supporter is georgie, who she doesnt listen to. and i dont count mac cuz hes as invisable as felicia is. i think it would be a great storyline that GH could use to dive into why mnaxie is the way she is and all that good stuff.

and as much as i love lulu, really... does she need another freakin guy? Maxie & Georgie are just as pretty as her. KS & LL are great actress. Granted KS wasnt great when she was on days or when she first came onto GH but something has happend, IMO, and she has become amazing, esp in the role of Maxie.

I hope they keep Coop as well but i doubt it. They have ot tied him into the show at all. Spin is tied in with Jason. Logan with Scotty & Lulu. hell even Milo is more tied in cuz of the mob. But Coop's only tie was Maxie and honestly, sadly, the Jones' family isnt really all that tied into GH anymore. I do love GH's young set tho cuz they do have great actos and actress' in roles that do tie into the show. lulu is a spencer, logan is a baldwin, maxie & georgie are Jones' ... they do need a qurtermain tho. they ahd dillon but hes gone.

• Members

JP you said something I was thinking the other day and that is how they have given the Jones' girls the shaft. You wouldn't think that Frisco and Felicia mattered on GH once upon a time, the way their daughters are playing second fiddle to Lulu. For years those girls were more of a presence on GH than LeslyLu who I used to think was mute because I don't think the little girl that played her ever spoke. Even Serena Baldwin was more vivacious. Lulu doesn't need to be the center of attention for every young guy on the show and if they're trying to win over a younger audience then they ought to consider that the girls more likely to watch a soap would relate more to a Georgie type than a Lulu. They might envy the popular girl but they're not likely to root for her on a show.

The other thing I should have said in my previous post was regarding the justification of Logan and Lulu knowing each other before they had sex. My recollection may be fuzzy but I saw him pursuing her and her turning him down. I assume the pursuit was part of winning the bet with Maxie. I saw her play a game of pool which she lost and had to go out with him. He got shot and never showed up so part of their quick bond was her helping him with his wound. And I think they had half a date in the park which ended in sex, if I recall correctly. I don't see where they spent that much time together to negate how quickly she jumped into bed with him. As for her not sleeping around when she was with Logan, when did she have time? They barely got together and she had herself moved in. But this is actually all irrelevant since sleeping with Dylan was adultery.

• Members

and that was a year ago. She's moved on from that and doesnt engage in that type of behavior anymore. That was my point. On teh contrary with Maxie, she hasnt learned anything and still acts like a slut. Its who she is and she hasnt tried nor cares to change.

Maxie has been having sex about 4 years now. She is most definetly a slut. I cant see how anyone can deny it. Like I said, probably one of her most skankiest moves was trying to get pregnant by any random guy at a college party. Its who she is and she admits and takes pride in that. This is the same girl that tried to seduce Lucky into having sex with her at the age of 15. Im not surprised she turned out the way she did. Last summer, Lucky wasnt even her first choice to be sexing it up with. She was hot for Nikolas and targeted him but when things didnt turn out the way she wanted, she turned to Lucky. She's a nasty ho like that

• Members

I enjoyed today because of them. I didnt get my Robin but...

Ric & Skye are just so amazing to watch as is Jerry & Alexis. I think they are such great actors and then you have the ol' Ric & Alexis background which is good.

and Jerry's line about Alexis & brothers..LOL

I'm dying to see a Lila Rae & Molly scene.

Georgie & Spinelli just get on with it already but they might have potential.

oh Maxie & Cooper so bittersweet, I just love them but then you have Logan & Maxie which is soo destructive i love it.

KS looked great and I think she's really grown as an actress and think she's emmy-nom potential as she was last year.

Good job Wald. :)

On the flip side.. fast forwarding of all Lulu, J&C, Jason (who cares if he's back.. i didnt miss him) and oh NEM.. so zzzzZZZZ worthy. I wish I could free Nikolas/Tyler cuz I so enjoy him and make Johnny too from the clutches of Lulu.

What is with this show?! Every newbie man should be somewhat initiated by Carly or Lulu. barf.

but hey you cant win them all right?

• Members

As far as lulu/maxie go... i do think lulu is an incredably real portrayal of a young girl who is kinda lost and trying to figure herself life family and love out. and JMB is simply amazing playing the role. I also think that Maxie's role of the troubled former good girl that has been scarred by her mother moving away, being used for sex her first time, the first love she had being killed.. pretty much all the bad in life that happens she let hit her and she let it bring her down. Thats also a real honest portrit of a young girl. Both are do diff, yet the same. Lulu pretty much is more positive, has tried to keep her morals, and trys to be a good person. Maxie use to but she gave it all up and let it all go. She now looks for love in the wrong places, self distructs her own happiness, and trash her life. Then there is Gerogie who is a good girl who is smart and has it all - but she wants something real. she wants to fall in love. All in all GH has an amazing set of three young female char's and three extreamly talented young actress' playing the roles. all three should be used equel, not just Lulu because she is Luke & laura's daughter.

Yes lulu learned from what she did and has changed - she also got prego and had an abortion. she carries that with her everyday and that impacted her life. her action had a reaction... Maxies actions have yet to cuz a severe reaction on her.

And i am sticking up for maxie when it coems to her being a slut. Has she dont slutty things? yes. ad she has been around but i do think people are to quick to call her and other girls sluts. shes ben having sex for 4 years or so now and been with 5 people. Lulu isnt a slut wither, but she has also done slutty things. in fact what she did to dillon/georgie is worse than what maxie did with lucky because Lulu set out to distroy Dillon & Georgies love and marriage. Lucky had already screwed up and was losing Liz. Im not saying what Maxie did wasnt wrong - it was, but Lucky was as fault as well. And as for Logan, sleeping with her boyfriends bestfriend.. thats a lil diff.

and i dont want maxie to change. she is a great soap opera bitch and KS is brilliant at it. and wow! Storms looked FIERCE today! Kate Howard needs to start a new fashion magazine and hire Maxie Jones on.

Should GH bring on Serena Baldwin?

• Members

Nothing you've said changes my position on Lulu. I don't care whether it was a year ago and she's not sleeping with anyone else's husband right now. It doesn't negate the fact that she did. I don't see where her interaction with Logan shows that she's much wiser either because she didn't get to know him well before she jumped into bed with him. She decided that he was this good guy and left her brain at the door, the same way she did when she hitched a ride and continued to interact with Johnny and defend him.

I don't think I tried to present Maxie as virtuous either because all I said is that she is written as a more interesting character than Lulu which to me is true. You might disagree but I don't see how my opinion equates with painting her as virtuous when I did not. I know exactly what Maxie is and the character does not pretend to be anything else and still I find her more interesting than Lulu. I would rather see Maxie up to her tricks than Lulu worship any day.

• Members

Also, on todays GH... ive fallen. for maxie & logan!

however, him calling her a bitch and saying she ruined his life. bullshit. someone needs to remind him that he decided to play Cruel Intentions with Maxie. He shoulda fessed up the moment he felt someting real for Lulu. He ruined it, not Maxie.

and yay for maxie calling him out on it.

Maxie & Cooper - so sweet and romantic.

Maxie & Logan - nothing like a passionate hate relationship!

• Members

No, because they wouldn't write for her and she'd end up worshipping Lulu.

It makes sense since Scott is on the show but his main purpose is to be kicked around by Luke. Now I'm sure he will end up being the main support for Logan and Lulu just to have a round of Scott/Logan vs Luke. I think that's going to be as tiresome as it's always been and it's a waste of talent.

KS did look great on today's show and so much better to me than Monday when she didn't look so bright. I liked how her hairstyle today.

• Members

Personally I'm torn between Johnny & Lulu or Lulu & Logan.

I want Coop & Lulu to be explored but since I'm like crushing on Coop myself I'd rather have him single and in the mob...lol!

Didn't catch todays episdoe so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to catch up.

As for Maxie & Lulu I think both have their faults...but the bottom line is that Maxie is a horrible excuse for a human being and Coop has every right to call her what she truly is. Yes he played a part in the destruction of his relationship with Lulu but its nothing compared to what Maxie did and what she intended to do (hurt Lulu).

P.S. JackPeyton that Signature of yours is HOT. Kirsten is looking FIERCE there!

• Members

I'm guessing you meant Logan and I'm thinking the character won't grow on me any time soon. He didn't just play a part in his relationship woes, he was totally responsible for it and instead of pointing fingers, he should own up to it. Maxie didn't hold a gun to him, he did it willingly because since he's so quick to call Maxie names, then he pretty much knew what he was getting with her. Plus he had no qualms about sleeping with his friend's girlfriend either.

Maxie is the one who played a part in it and she could not have done so had he not let it happen. Maxie was very clear about her intent and Logan knew there was no love lost between either of them. Until he stops laying blame and owns it then he's not worth Lulu's time.

It makes Logan look better when Maxie's intent is held up to his because he didn't intend to hurt Lulu. But I look at it as two separate situations in that if you strip Maxie from the equation, what Logan did was still wrong and instead of diluting it by blaming it on the wicked woman, I'm looking at it on its face. I don't like when men get let off the hook by blaming the other woman because that's like giving him a built in excuse. I know that you're not giving him a free pass but shouldn't he absorb all of the blame for what he did regardless of Maxie?

Archived