GH: For the week October 1-5

• Members

Lol....I'm with both of you.

Lucky is just so pathetic its not even funny. Like when Jason was trying so hard to find Lulu he was such a whiny lil b*tch that he refused to even CONSIDER using the information that Jason and Spinelli had gathered. That shows you just what type of man he is.

As for LuSam I'm not surprised that they have fans....I'm more surprised that their fans think this is some viable relationship for them rather than seeing it for what it is. The Slut is using the idiot to get "revenge" not knowing that neither Elizabeth OR Jason give a damn about them. Add to the fact that their relationship is based on sex and lust its laughable everytime I see them together.

Its only a matter of months before Sam is sleeping with yet ANOTHER guy in Port Charles.

Can't wait to see today's episode tonight on SOAPNet!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually like LuSam. I just thinks its stupid to say the writers ruined them both for Liz/Jason. Nither Sam nor Lucky acted to far out of char. Sam is and has been from day 1 a whore who only cares about herself. Lucky hass for some time now been stubbern bittel young guy who cant accept anything that he doesnt do himself because he is a Spencer.

• Members

Scott told Logan that he has 2 sisters, Serena and Karen. Um what about Christina? I hate that she's been forgotten. I hated taht Scott also mentioned that Karen was dead. I wish they ignored that and pretended that that bit didnt happen on PC bc Id love to see her pop up one day even though it was mentioned once before when it happened

Oh and Logan, today he says that no one in town but Lulu beleived him about Scott being his father. Um, EVERYONE but Scott beleived him about that. This was just to show how Lulu beleives in him even though that obviously wasnt how things went down. How quickly they forget things

Carzilla needs to go away. Im sick of her screaming

• Members

Oh wow today was pretty awesome for me.

Loved the Logan scenes. Finally the truth is out there. Logan Baldwin say hello to the world. Loved his scens with Scott. Moving stuff there. My heart breaks for the kid. All that hurt and rejection just came flooding back to him. You could see the pain he was feeling. On top of all the misery concerning Lulu.

Lol I'm finding Johnny Z to be a very interesting character. I really hope they don't make him another "Manny" (even now I still shudder when I think of that lunatic). I want Johnny to be a fully fleshed out character and for him to overcome whatever issues are troubling him. Right now I can see him with Lulu. A triangle between Johnny/Lulu/Logan sounds awesome ot me.

I wasn't really focused on Sonny or Kate today. Same for Nikolas & Emily. I did however enjoy seeing Baldwin get all righteous as he charged Nikolas for assault, "In the name of MY SON!" OH so NOW hes your son eh Scott? You bastard. You owe that kid A HELLUVA LOT more than an arrest warrant.

How about apologizing to his MOTHER?

Anyways General Hospital continues to be excellent. Jason is on tomorrow! Hope to see Liz as well!

• Members

I don't think you'll see Elizabeth until Friday.

I liked the Scott/Logan scenes but I still can't get into Logan at all. I didn't like how he manhandled Maxie and I don't like him calling her a slut either because he didn't have a problem wanting to sleep with her. It isn't as if Lulu and he had gone out on several dates either. It was one and they were in bed. But I really don't like how rough he was with Maxie. I still think they need to tone down the Lulu worship and stop trying to use all these people to sell the viewers on her character because it might turn some of the neutral viewers off the character. They have plenty of time to develop something instead of making a mad dash to trying to sell Logan and Lulu as the current version of Luke and Laura.

I would rather see Johnny get together with Maxie than for him to be wasted on Logan and Lulu. Maxie is a much more interesting character and there is more potential for a story than the old tired Logan rescues Lulu and she loves him forever. Maxie and Georgie need to be extricated from that and Spinelli needs to be set free of it as well.

• Members

Johnny Z & Maxie!!! NOW!! PLEASE!!!

and throw georgie a bone and give her spin! send lulu back to logan.

and have cooper decide to give up on girls and date Lucas! lol. okay well if not than have Coop bounce between all three girls and start a torrid lil affair with someone older...

• Members

Johnny Z & Maxie!!! NOW!! PLEASE!!!

and throw georgie a bone and give her spin! send lulu back to logan.

and have cooper decide to give up on girls and date Lucas! lol. okay well if not than have Coop bounce between all three girls and start a torrid lil affair with someone older...

• Members

YEAH BABY! I'd defiintely be on board with that storyline provided its written very well.

As for Johnny Z & Maxie..LOL! Do you want Maxie to end up dead? Otherwise I don't see why in a million years you'd put the two of them together. Johnny would end up beating the crap out of her because of her annoying mouth and her slutty ways.

As for Logan calling Maxie a slut hes got a right to say that cuz its true.

I'm still giggling over the thought of Maxie and Johnny together...their first scene together is gonna be priceless I think!

• Members

I think they would be far more interesting than Lulu and Johnny which is really just to get back to Lulu and Logan. Johnny seems to be a potentially complex character and Maxie is certainly more complex than Lulu and far more interesting. Maxie doesn't come with a cheering section and a squad of protectors and blind worship. They actually short change Lulu by over selling her because it means they spend less time developing something meaty for her since they rely on all these other people to proclaim her virtues. There is no mystery to where Logan and Lulu are heading so if a person isn't interested in them then it's all the more boring. At least with Johnny and Maxie there would be some air of mystery and it might be more interesting to see Johnny develop even more since there's no risk in them being prematurely crowned a supercouple by Brian Frons.

Sure he has a right but how is Lulu any less of one than Maxie, since she slept with Logan after one date not to mention that whole Dylan thing?

Archived