August 13-17, 2007

Toups

• Members

He should have lost his job two years ago when GH lost their chance to pass B&B. Sure they got rid of Jenifer Brandsford Carly and recast her with LW but it was not enough. Frons, JFP, and Guza should have all been fired.

And suprise, suprise. Here we are two years later and GH is letting another chance to pass B&B slip threw their fingers.

Idiots.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woohoo! I love it when the ratings validate my opinion. A 2.4! Yay. GH SUCKS. No one is happy. Soaps cannot thrive on misery and sleaze alone. But Guza will sure try like hell. He needs to go. All he knows is cheating. And, sure, while it is a soap staple, so is family and romance. Yet Guza doesn't do that. He is a one-trick pony who should be put out on the street with Frons and JFP right beside him. ABCD is in the crapper and deserves it.

And it will not change unless the network makes changes.

• Members

Whoot, B&E! Save AMC! You two rock. Miracle workers. Saviors. Best thing to happen to this show in forever. :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or is it like Megan never left the building? Hmmmmm.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not. I wish I could say that it bothered me that even B&E aren't getting the job done, but it doesn't. It's sad really, because so many people have propped these two up so much, that there's no where for them to go now but down. :( I love AMC, always have, always will, but truth is and like it or hate, our show is in as much trouble now as it was with Megan at the helm. No matter how you slice it, AMC is still sinking.

• Members

I'm actually really shocked that with all the soap press for OLTL's Thursday & Friday shows, that the show actually tanked by weeks end. I actually caught both episodes, and thought they were pretty good! Caught a few Y&R's last week, and something doesn't feel right on that show anymore, can't put my finger on it, but it wasn't the Y&R that I adored a few years ago. I just wish P&G could invest some money into sets for GL. It just looks so bad, even when the writing and acting aren't unwatchable, the sets are disturbingly bad! And when you stop and you see the crappy sets these actors have to work in, you sometimes quickly change the channel.

• Members

DAYS is in a sad state, much more compared to the other shows considering what an already fragile situation it has. I'm sad that this big storyline turned out to be sucky as did the returns of Tony, Andre and Stefano. Here's hoping for brighter days.

• Members

This show is horrendous! I can't believe this network has such a bad schedule and bad shows. This is a waste of airtime on a soap opera network, really!! Reality shows are the anti-soap in many senses and SoapNet deserves this big slap in the face.

• Members

I hope B&B gets up to a 3.0 next week. Brooke's rape SL has been amazing. It seems that B&B is the only soap worth watching currently. :D:D

DAYS: no surprise! This Santeen nonsense isn't helping, and the teen SL sucks! :rolleyes:

• Members

It only been a few weeks since they started. You have to give them time. Sometimes when a new HW starts, the show gets worse before it gets better.

Isn't that what is going on with B&B? Didn't it reach its new lows in the first few weeks of Kay Alden's writing? Now it seems to be going up.

Archived