GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Members

I love Becky Herbst....but hate Liz. Guza has gutted her character and made me hate Jason, the glorified, adored killer even more. At least when Jason was with Sam I liked both characters more. They seemed like two flawed human beings who were so much better together than apart.

And don't get me started on poor Lucky(love Greg Vaughn too). This is just an awful way to treat the offspring of GH's signature couple. Guza has thrown everything under the sun at the character of Lucky for the past two years and now he can add the humiliation of his newly remarried whore of a wife haunting the jail and declaring love to the resident killing machine. How romantic....NOT!

Guza and his shlock has turned me off GH!

Also, that child should have been Lucky's!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Count me in as liking Liason. When the ONS occurred, I was like "YES!"

The thing that bugs me, though, is that they have to beat Lucky down in order to prop Liason. This could potentially be GH's greatest ever love triangle... IF Lucky and Jason were on an equal footing and we saw Liz loving both of them equally. We, the audience, would be just as torn over Liz's choice as she is.

Instead, they have to ruin Lucky to make Jason look good and get Becky Herbst to play like she never cared for Lucky and only loves Jason.

• Members

There is only a Lucky for me and he is JJ

Lucky was destroied since JY's days

He was an ass during the surrogate storyline and Jason wasn't around and he was a dumbass to believe to Maxie when she whispered in his ear that Liz and Patrick had an affair

• Members

That's not bad actually. Especially since out of those four she had lasting relationships with three of those men.

Elizabeth has had her share of one night stands (Jason, Zander) just as Sam has (Ric).

Having sex with 4 men over the course of 4 years (1 man per year). Isn't promiscious.

• Members

Actually, Jason got over Robin fast, then Courtney, and now Sam. Yet, he has always held a special tenderness for Liz and for Carly.

I don't understand how people can still root for Lucky & Liz... Lucky hasn't been good for Liz since he's been an adult. Come on! Lucky is an addict, and he slept with Maxie b4 Liz ran to Jason. Lucky had the nerve to even make love to Maxie in his and Liz's home, and their bed. Lucky is no prince. Lucky has tandrums like a little boy, and when things don't go his way his behavior becomes destructive. His own mother felt more safe leaving Nikolas as her guardian than Lucky, Lulu or Luke. Even now he can't wait to get into Sam's pants. Don't even get me started on Sam. <_<

• Members

Where was that special tenderness for Liz when Jason kept it a secret that Courtney ran her down? Yeah. Jason has always cared about Liz. :rolleyes:

And as far as rooting for Liz and Lucky, I don't know how anyone can root for the grandaughter of the first couple ever on this show to be with a murdering scumbag lying loser career criminal like Jason.

Steve Hardy is rolling over in his grave. Gloria Monty is as well when she watches the son the couple that saved this show be thrown under bus for a Frank Smith wannabe.

• Members

I'll give you props that Jason is a murderer, yet that's part of the job description for being Sonny's enforcer... But, Jason has never been a liar nor a loser. Jason evades truth when it came to not being Michael's daddy, and he evaded telling Sam that he was the father of Liz's boy.

As for Lucky he's a druggy, lying loser, wannabe top cop. Of course Steve Hardy would be rolling in his grave knowing that Liz slept with Jason, but he's banging his head continuously against the cript knowing that Liz stayed married to the hot-headed addict, wife-cheating idiot, who happens to me the son of the town' rapist. :rolleyes:

I'm not a Liason fan, but Liz would do better with Jason or anyone else (not including Rick or the unhinged one), than with Lucky. ;)

• Members

I may be mistaken here but wasn't Sonny the one who told Carly that Jason was the father of Sam's baby, and Jason and Sam just didn't confirm that it was a lie? This was done to explain why Sam was living with Jason, and to conceal the fact that Sonny wanted to keep his soon-to-be child and mother close by.

All I'm saying is that Lucky and Sam are not saints through all this... If Lucky hadn't started his spiral down hill with pills and using Maxie to supply his habit, Liz would never had slept with Jason. If Sam had never had skanky sex with Rick, she would have been back with Jason that very night, and if Liz had came over there wouldn't have been any sex with Jason. And, if Jason was such a liar, he would have went back on his word to Liz and told Lucky and the world the truth, that Jake is his son.

Archived