GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Members

So, you find nothing wrong with the fact that Sam witnessed the kidnapping of Jake, and saying nothing to "NO ONE" about said kidnapping, and tormenting Liz and Jason during their time of panic? From a parent's standpoint a more realistic move would have been for Jason to have strangled the life out of Sam when he first found out about her perversity.

I don't care how mad you are, you don't celebrate the fact that a child was taken... that is why I now hate Sam. Nothing Liz has done can top what Sam did (or didn't do as in not alerting the police!) :angry:

As for Lucky, one of the rules for a recovering alcoholic or addict is to not enter into any romantic relationship for a year or two in order to get your life back on tract, or, at least manageable so that you have a better chance to fight off those minutely urges. Lucky should never have married Liz, and Liz should never have allowed Lulu and Nikolas to push her back to Lucky. Lucky is a train wreck waiting to happen, and it ain't goin to be pretty. :o

I want Liz to tell the truth so that Sam no longer has any weapons against her. I want Liz to face any perjury charges against her... I think since she's been such a model citizen (in never being in any trouble before), that the judge would be lenient. However, I can't say the say for Sam when and if it comes out that she stood by and allowed a crazy-greiving-mother kidnap Jake. I'm sure she would get in front of the judge and claim shock! At which time the D.A. (Scott Baldwin) would say "Okay, how long did this shock last?" "An hour, a day, a week? Just how long?" :rolleyes: Yes, you pro-Sam people can easily point a finger at Liz's lies, but you say little about Sam's criminal actions, other than "she said she was in shock..." I bet you also believe that "Trix are for kids!" :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't remember Sam being happy that Jake was kidnapped. I remember her being horrified at what Maureen was doing and putting her hands to her face and having a shocked and horrified expression. It's not as if Sam was egging Maureen to take Jake. She was shocked and she didn't do anything to stop it. Was she wrong? Yes. But she didn't get a thrill out of Jake's kidnapping. Sam was going threw things as well and during that time Sam had her own problems and was going through her own crisis. Sam was in her own world after Maureen took her and she was very "off". Sam was in a state of denial and a state of shock after witnessing the kidnapping. It's not as if Sam was handing out balloons when she saw Jake being kidnapped.

Isn't Liz threatening to take Jake and Cameron away from Lucky just as bad? Lucky considers both of Elizabeth's sons his children. He adopted Cameron and is also considered Jake's legal father and time after time sheh as threatened to take those kids away from him if he didn't do as she said. Liz isn't pure happy sunshine. I like Sam because the way she is being written now is great for her character. She needs to be bitchy towards Liz and I hope she is the one who destroys Liz's entire life with the truth.

As far as Sam's actions against Jason she just saved his ass during yesterday's episode. She very well could have sent him to prison for life just as he deserves. So I consider her debt to him paid. Sam has been one of the most loyal girlfriends Jason has ever she nearly rivals Carly when it comes down to it.

• Members

No Sam was happy more than happy

- She said to Liz that Jake was dead but to be happy because Cameron is enough

- She asked to Spinelli to stop the research with internet

- She said to Amelia that she didn't care on Jake Spencer oops Jake Morgan

- She said NO to her "friend" Lucky when he asked to make a plea on her show

• Members

I don't remember her saying Jake was dead.

As to her not using her show to help find Jake I don't remember that being a crime. Television shows can decline plea's to find children. It's their prerogative. So she can say no if she so wishes. Again it's HER show. I don't remember Sam smiling during that entire storyline. I remember her crying and in a deep level of denial over what she saw with Maureen.

• Members

- She said that her and Liz were equal because both of them lost a child

- She smiled when she said to Amelia that she didn't care about Jake

- She asked Alexis legal advice to cover her butt

-She said to Jason that she did nothing because Maureen a woman with an hige breakdown was a better parent than him and Liz

-She said "Jason I was wrong but I did that because you lied to me"

and this week she will pay someone to scary Liz and her children

• Members

Are you talking about when Sam was drunk and was mourning over her daughter and went over to see Elizabeth. If that's what your referring to then that still doesn't prove she wanted Jake dead nor does it prove she wanted harm to befall that child. Sam never wanted Jake to be hurt and I don't remember her haboring any ill will towards the child. She was angry with Elizabeth and Jason and she tried to act nonchalant around people about Jake because he was thought to be the child of Elizabeth and Lucky Spencer. She didn't want the truth about paternity to come out and she wanted Jason to admit it himself.

Again I don't remember anytime during the kidnapping story where Sam wanted Jake hurt. She did say that Maureen would have been a better parent to the child then Elizabeth (her opinon) because she was angry. But threw out the entire kidnapping storyline she was in denial and was angry about the entire situation. But I don't remember her wishing any harm on the Jiz spawn.

• Members

Okay, here are excerpts from different daily transcripts during the kidnapping from the website: http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/transcripts/m...anscripts.shtml

This one happened on Thursday 6/21 episode:

Still another scene, same day...

Continuation to Friday 6/22...

The following happened Thursday 6/28 when Jason made bail...

And lastly on Friday 6/29 when Lucky & Liz went to the station to appeal to the kidnapper...

I don't know of any television station that would deny parents to go on air to make an appeal for the

safe return of their child.

Liz wasn't in shock, nor can she use being drunk as an excuse! She was downright vindictive, and everything regarding Jake's kidnapping in Sam's warped mine was all about "me, me, me!" I hate the cow! :angry:

• Members

Your right Liz wasn't in shock. Sam was. Sam was also in a very deep denial and even at one point repressed the memories of Jake's abduction until she finally remember them later on in the storyline. I never saw any where in those transcripts that Sam told Elizabeth he was dead. She said that having another child could make you forget about the child you lost. She never said anywhere in that script that she hoped Jake was dead or that he actually was. Just that the greif would lessen if Liz had another baby to love and hold. Was that wrong? Yes. But I still am not getting what you guys are getting. She never said Jake was dead. Nor did she say that she wanted Jake to be dead.

She was vindictive? Sam hasn't been vindictive towards Elizabeth until just recently. She also has a right to not kiss Elizabeth's ass for all the lies she has been doing and how her actions along with Jason have destoryed a three year relationship she did everything in her power to stay a float. I think Sam has a reason to hate Elizabeth. But not once have I seen her hatred for Liz transfer to Cameron or Jake.

Sam's mind was warped. But that doesn't mean she wanted Jake dead. I have yet to see anything confirm that.

• Members

I meant Sam instead of Liz. I didn't completely edit as I should. Anyway, do you have any children? The reason why I ask this is if a child of yours was kidnapped would you think it appropriate for someone to have that same dialog with you, as Sam had with Liz? Plus, another child NEVER replaces one that is lost to you forever. Sam didn't have repressed memories... No where in all the transcripts, or by listening first hand during the episodes did Sam say she had repressed memories of the kidnapping. She said she was in shock. Wouldn't you be in shock if you saw someone snatch a child that you knew, or even one you didn't know? Would that shock keep you from telling the police what you saw? Shock doesn't work like that, amnesia does. Sam didn't have amnesia, not even "selective" amnesia.Therefore, I would hope that you would contact the authorities immediately! Moreover, Jason didn't destroy a three-year relationship... Sam got shot, causing her to no longer to be able to carry and give birth to a child... Jason felt horrible... he loved Sam so much he ended things, because he wanted to keep her safe... Sam couldn't handle it so she got drunk and slept with her mother's slimey husband... unfortunately Jason, who had came over to tell her that he wanted her back, witnessed Sam doing the nasty with Rick (his enemy) on the floor of the cottage.

We flip to Liz... She enters her home to find Lucky doing the nasty with Maxie, on THEIR bed! She rushes out and goes to her friend, Jason. They made love... bravo for them! They were hurt for what they had just witnessed. Liz didn't pursue Jason after that, and Jason didn't pursue Liz... Liz even went as far as lying to Jason that he wasn't her baby's father, that Lucky was. She didn't tell him the truth until the hostage situation, and she thought she and Jason was going to die in that elevator... Jason didn't tell Sam because he didn't want to hurt the woman he loved because she couldn't have his child... Sam has been letting her hatred for Liz build to the point of insanity. Did you miss how Jason looked at Sam today when she was having her tirade? He looked at her as if she had lost her mind!

What Sam is really pissed about is Liz keeping the baby from Jason, and Jason allowing it... She wanted Jason to take the child away from Liz, and she (Sam) and Jason raise him... She wants a child that bad... Next, she's planning to break up Liz and Lucky in hopes of sticking it to Liz and getting Lucky to file for custody of the kids... This way she (Sam) gets a child, or in this case two children. The girl is sick! You got to be a parent to realize this, or at least have a pet you really love. <_<

• Members

I didn't say Sam had amnesia. I said that Sam was in shock and during that courseo f time she was unraveling and her mind blocked out the part about seeing Maureen kidnap Jake. We even saw Sam finally remembering when Maureen took him while she was in her penthouse drinking a cup of water. I didn't say Sam had amnesia. I said Sam blocked out witnessing the kidnapping due to the stress, truama and shock of the kidnapping. Sam was mentally all over the place when Jake was kidnapped and several magazines said that Sam was "losing it" and that she was mentally unraveling during the time.

Good. I hope Lucky succeeds in taking Cameron and Jake away from Liz. Especially after all the perjuring, lying and threatening she has been doing lately. She deserves to lose it all.

• Members

Sam wasn't in shock because when she remembered she run to Alexis for legal advice and not to "his" friend to say what she saw :rolleyes:

Lucky has not legal rights on Cam he never adopted him and if Liz should go in jail half of PC should join her

and Sam is a skank she will pay some guys to scary Liz and her children in the park

• Members

ITA! The spoilers say that Sam sinks even lower. :huh: That's totally messed up when you pay some thugs to terrorize a mother and her children! :angry: Anything could go wrong. :o Let's see, Sam knew who the kidnapper was and didn't tell; Sam went to Liz's home to taunt her with visions of her child being lost to her forever; Sam refused Lucky & Liz's plea to air their plea to the kidnapper; and now Sam hires thugs to terrorize Liz and her babies! And Liz deserves this why? :angry: GMAFB! :angry:

• Members

Saying that Sam blocked the incident out is still a form of 'selective amnesia'. Come on! The playback in Sam's mind of the kidnapping was just a reveal to the audience of what really happened... on who kidnapped Jake, and about Sam's non-action about it. Sam was replaying her guilt, not suddenly remembering. If she was suddenly remembering, she would have definitely ran to the police, or at the very least run to Lucky with what she remembered! Nice try but we ain't agreeing on this one. :rolleyes:

Hate Liz all you want, but at least she's not sitting back thinking of ways to torment Sam. She has better things to do, like lying... Oops! I guess lying (which we all do BTW) will bring an end to the world! :P

Archived