GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Members

Yeah, Liz has better things to do, like lie to her husband (who asked her to be honest with him as his recovery depended upon it), lie on the witness stand, have an emotional (and soon to be physical) affair...

I realize that there are different degrees of behavior, but please don't ask me to feel that Liz is in any way justified or to be admired for the actions she's taken.

Everyone in this storyline is acting badly, and just because one character may be acting worse doesn't make the others' behavior in any way forgiveable IMO.

They are all lying liars who lie. And I am angry at the writers for destorying characters that I used to like.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucky is listed as Cameron's adoptive father.

That's not why Sam went to Liz's home. Sam went to Liz's home to show support due to the kidnapping.

I don't agree. Why would Sam run to the police?

Liz and Carly are awful mothers. Any mother who hands out with mob people should have their children taken away from them.

• Members

I saw an episode just last week when Lucky confronted her asked her for the truth about her feelings for Jason, she denied all feelings. He begged her for the truth about the baby and again she lied and said he was really Jake's father.

She's such worse than a tramp. She is appalling.

• Members

I agree that they are all liars, but the writers ruined Sam when she didn't say anything about who kidnapped Jake. As a mother that offends me. I would think that would offend any mother. Guza must have penned that story because I can't honestly see a female writing such crap. Yet, since it's been written, and I have no intention of shutting off my t.v., I'm more disgusted with Sam then Liz. Especially what Sam has planned for Liz next. :angry:

• Members

When did Lucky legally adopt Cameron?

Sam hates Liz. Sam wanted Liz to feel the same sense of loss as she did... the lost of a child. She went there to pour salt into Liz's wounds. :o

Why would Sam run to the police?? To report who kidnapped Jake! To be a good citizen! To help the man she said she loved! To at least help Lucky! Duh! <_<

Liz is an awful mother because she hangs out with mob people. Carly is an awful mother because she hangs out with mob people. Therefore, Sam would be an awful mother because she became pregnant by a mobster, wanted to have children with a mob enforcer, and she hung out with mob people. :rolleyes:

• Members

Under Cameron's biography they have Lucky as his adoptive father and have the Spencer-Cassadines under his adoptive family. Lucky is the step father of Cameron and is Cameron's Father. I thought that Lucy was legally Cameron's father (threw the marriage) I could be wrong but I believe Lucky has a right towards both of those boys.

Every time I look up Cameron Webber I see them put Lucky as the father of the boy.

That was not the reason Sam went to Liz's house that night. Sam was drunk out of her mind and she was trying to offer Elizabeth some support because out of some drunken illusion she pitied Elizabeth's situation and saw herself in Liz's shoes out of losing her daughter. Sam didn't go there to hurt Liz. Out of a drunken misguided attempt to comfort Elizabeth she made things worse. But her original intent that night was not to hurt Liz.

I still don't see why Sam would go to the police. At that point she was still too wrapped up in her own drama to think about Maureen and everyone else.

I agree if Sam had that baby girl and still proceeded to put that little girl in danger and brought her around Sonny and Jason then she would be an awful mother as well. Alexis is the only one who truely gets it. People around Sonny die. Carly is the worst mother by far. Both of Carly's sons were kidnapped and she thought that they died due to Sonny's business and yet she still puts them in danger. Maybe when Jake nearly dies at the hand of Jason and Sonny's enimies Liz will get it but right now she isa horrid mom for putting both of her kids in danger.

• Members

If Lucky adoptive Cam, it must have been done off screen because we never saw on the show. Though it not like it matters if they did. Jason will probably have it revoked immediately. I see him bullying Lucky into signing over any right to Cam like Sonny did with AJ and Michael.

Archived