GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Members

Winner as far as her current writing. Before her break up with Jason, she did alot of crying and was always whining about a baby. There were times she was coming across as needy. She wasnt smiling much over the past few months and has been looking miserable when it came to her personal life. The writing for her was bad and she was suffering from the writers bringing her down in in order to prop up Liason. That isnt the case now. She has a clear defined role and its as the new top villianess of GH. Kelly Monaco has been amzazing embracing Sam's dark side they are now writing Sam as bitch and not the misunderstood bad girl.. I say she's coming out a winner bc I dont think she's being brought down anymore and isnt being ruined. She is so much more fun now than she was a few months ago. She is independent and isnt leaching off of Jason or all about catering to him. She isnt being a wimp and crying at everything that goes wrong. She's finally stepping up and taking action. She isnt letting people walk over her. The best thing she's done since breaking up with Jason was slapping the hell out of Carly. She is alot bolder now and she's not taking anymore crap from anyone. The writing for Sam now is alot better now than it was a month ago. Sam fans are absolutely loving her and former Sam haters are converting. Unfortuently the same cant be said for Liz as the writers continue to ruin her and Lucky continues to be written like a fool. Jason is still the same but he's no longer coming across as perfect as they've made him out to be

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, you're talking about the actress and not the character (or should I say character driven, less plot driven?). ITA! :D Sam is now someone I'll love to hate vs. previously when she was fast-forward material. They've restored the character on how she was first introduced, as someone savvy and hard-core. I get what you're saying... But, I still want her to pay for her actions regarding the kidnapping. ;)

As for Jason, I've never thought of him as "perfect"... I see him as the "Enforcer" with the heart of gold. I've seen Lucky as the "Fool" since JJ left the role. I see Liz as a more complex, passionate woman when she's with Jason (the same when she was with Rick). I don't see her as "perfect". However, she is the classic heroine that needs constant saving... Still I'm a RH fan.

• Members

I think that is the problem. Guza is writing Elizabeth out of character. The Liz we all know would never have kept this paternity lie. Liz would have never lied to Lucky and told him that the child was his when it isn't. She would never lie to Lucky about that and she would never hose him the way she has been doing the past year or so. She would be honest with him and she would have told him the truth.

Elizabeth is just as bad as those she lectures. She is becoming just as bad as Carly and Maxie with this paternity lie. Guza is destroying Liz's character and I don't think anyone could call Liz a heroine anymore. The writing is so biased that it is practially transparent. Liz, Lulu and Jason are the good ones while Sam, Maxie and Lucky are the evil ones. What I can say about the latter three is atleast they admit that they screwed up and that they did wrong. Jason, Elizabeth and Lulu seem to think they are doing god's work over on PC by lying and doing what's best for them.

Elizabeth has been ruined. All of her couples have been as well with this latest storyline involving Jiz.

Jake is in jeopardy every time Jason sees him but none of the idiots (Jason and Liz) care enough to think about that do they?

Sam herself even confessed what she did was wrong. She herself even said that she was in a mental state of shock and that she "froze". Sam was going threw some emotional issues that clouded her judgement if this were to ever go to trial (I don't think GH would go there but regardless) Sam would most likely get off on account of mental instability and could even argue temporary instanity based on the truama she endured for witnessing the kidnapping. Sam was not in her right mind when she witnessed the kidnapping. Guza atleast gave Sam that much to his credit. She didn't want Jake to be kidnapped. She just froze and wasn't thinking straight due to everything she went threw.

If anyone would be going to jail it would be Liz for lying and perjuring herself on the witness stand during a MURDER TRIAL!

Lucky's lies have been exposed and he groveled and begged for Liz to take him back. Since then Lucky hasn't even looked at another woman while Elizabeth is sneaking kisses with Jason and sharing deep emotional conversations with someone who is not her husband. Elizabeth is a whoring hypocrite because she is doing the same thing she deems wrong. She is lying to another man about his children. Please. Liz is wrong here and try as they might they can't justify it.

• Members

The writing for Sam is much improved and she is becoming one of the best bitches GH has had in years. Plus the fact that she is kicking ass and taking names isn't nothing to sniff at...

My problem with the show is that anyone who thinks Sonny and Jason are wrong are deemed villians by the show. I mean anyone who opposes the core group (Jason, Carly, Sonny) are automatically deemed evil and must be brought down. :rolleyes:

• Members

Puh-lease! State of shock! Okay, let's say Sam was in a state of shock at the time of Jake's kidnapping. Was she in shock the whole time Jake was missing? Remember Jake wasn't gone for 1 or 2 days mind you. And, when she told Jason that Jake was gone for good, she was in so much shock she couldn't tell him who took his son, and where he could possibly find him? GMAFB! :angry:

And, what's up with Liz sneaking around kissing Jason? Are we watching the same GH? Liz is wrong for trying to hide the fact that Jason is the father, but she isn't running around smooching with Jason. The most she's done is hold his hand. What I want is for Liz to make up her mind who she wants and stick to it without wavering... Liz can face charges for perjuring herself on the witness stand, but maybe she can claim she was in "shock" too! :rolleyes:

Let's see, which girl would get more time in jail? The one who lied about her baby's paternity on the witness stand, or, the one who had vital information in a kidnapping but kept it to herself? Let's just say that Sam would serve more time than Liz. ;)

• Members

And kandbar, Plus Elizabeth had sex with Jason and that's why she's in the mess she is in now. She should've at least used birth control (she should've been on in in the first place since Lucky at the time was very much so on drugs, and she shouldn't have wanted to get pregnant with Lucky's baby with him all drugged out!!)

• Members

I might be wrong here but didn't she use a condom with Jason. Isn't that why she snuck in to check what kind they were using because of the deceptive condoms produced by ELQ?

And Kandbar .....love your posts and agree with all of it.

• Members

Liz and Jason used condoms (they did it more than one time) but they were deceptive condoms produced by ELQ

Liz can't use birth control anymore because of the strok that she had years ago after Ric feed her with births control for months

• Members

I still question those condoms and I think that might be another clue that the baby not might be Jasons. Jason slept with Liz in Aug and the bad batch was produced in June. He broke up with Sam in May. I dont see Jason going out and buying condoms after dumping his gf when he had no plans of sleeping with anyone. The condoms he had there were most likely purchased before Sam was shot (produced March or April), which means they should have been good. Im just ready for someone to do a 2nd paternity test

• Members

Cheap21,

Duh! Yes, I read the first post, and I also watched the promo! :angry: (by the way that link doesn't take you to the GH promo anymore, but this one does http://youtube.com/watch?v=FW7C_azidbk

Anyway, the kiss that you see in that promo is when Jason and Liz use to date years ago. They both look younger (he less buff) and it's when she was wearing bangs. That little item was just a teaser for the Liaison fanbase. :rolleyes: Therefore, the first post is misleading, and that's my final answer. :P

• Members

It's been established that Liz slept with Jason, but they used a condom, and the condom was defective. BTW, Liz wasn't thinking about Lucky as her beloved when she slept with Jason. She was thinking of Lucky as her heartbreaker, her tormentor. Lucky slept with Maxie numerous times, lied to Liz about not taking anymore drugs, and then brought Maxie home with him, where he made love to the other woman in his and his wife's bed. Liz was hurt and shattered. When someone you love betrays you in that way it makes you feel foolish and undesirable. That night Jason made Liz feel desirable and cherished. Kudos for Jason! Jason needed comforting too since he had just witnessed Sam and Ric (her father-in-law) doing the nasty on her mother's cottage' floor. These two hurting individuals sought comfort that night... the last thing either was thinking about is their significant others. <_<

Archived