GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Silvia,

I went back and replayed several times... You may be right Silvia, although I hope not. :rolleyes: Damn! It does look recent... Well, I see what happens when this plays out.

Cheap21,

Oh man, as you read above, I may owe you an apology. So, I will apologize now just in case I'm wrong... (gulp!) I'm very sorry, and I apologize for saying that they aren't kissing.

Yet, if I'm right I will be back to gloat! :P I still say that Jason and Liz are not the villains in all this, and neither is Lucky and Sam... but, Lucky and Sam did start this train wreck, and Sam's character has been squashed since she knew who kidnapped Jake, which technically makes her an accomplice. B)

• Members

no need to apologize at all as everyone is entitled to their opinons and want the best for their couples and/or character. I dont think Jason and Liz are villians so much as GH is saying that Lucky and Sam are the villians. They've been trashing and going overboard with those 2 for the past year and its been to prop up Jason and Liz. The writing has been heavily biased. I dont think theres much denying that. The way the story is presented, Lucky and Sam = evil and are in the way of Jason and Liz who = love. Thats how I see Guza portraying this story and it sickens me bc prior to all of this, I loved all 4 characters but Im finding it very hard to say that today

• Members

As a Ric and Alexis fan, I can't wait for Liason to start, so they can self implode. If I had to lose my Rexis for this BS, then I can't wiat for Liason to get theirs. What goes around comes around.

That's not a knock on the Liason fans. I admire your loyalty to them. And it's nice that you finally get them.

But I'm so digusted by the hack job that's been done to the canvas to give Liason their "moment" which I don't believe will be more then a few months happiness.

Everyone keeps talking about Liason and their family, blah blah. Well, no one has stopped to think that there was a family destoryed for this crap. Liason are the victims. Liason are good and pure. Jake and Cam deserve to have their mommy and daddy and their happy little family. Yeah, I know. And Molly and Kristina are Chopped Live who deserved to have their family ripped to shreds, and then compleley ignored, so that Jasey poo could have his cake and eat it too. Spare me.

I'm on the Liason train, strapped in tight and waiting with a smile for it to derail in a fiery blaze. So I hope all of that is real. I'm hoping their kissing. The ILY isn't a dream, and this train will finally leave the station.

• Members

I feel you on wanting them to implode Kylie. What sucked about Liason ruining Rexis was that it was all for nothing. All of a sudden Ric forgets he ever loved his wife and is all of a sudden back in love with Liz and is all about causing trouble for her and Lucky in order to stick it to Jason and then they end it just as quickly as they started it. Whatever happened to Ric's undying love for Liz. It was dropped and went absolutely nowhere. I hated Guza for ruining the LiRic memories I had as he has tainted them with this Liason crap and it was all further destroyed this past week with Liz getting all hateful towards Ric for going after Jason. Made me sick. How many couples must be bulldozed over for these two?

• Members

But, wait a minute... Liaison was the first to be destroyed when TPTB had Liz sleep with Cam's dad, and Jason walked up to her little gallery and spotted them. I believe this was when Journey began (Jason & Courtney). Two relationships were ruined, Jason/Liz and Courtney/A.J. I'm not with any particular fanbase but I do believe that the Liaison suffered the most and should get their happiness. As for Rexis... I never liked Rick/Alexis together because Rick has too many hangups, all involving and centering on Sonny. I loved Ned and Alexis (but they ruined that relationship too) (sigh). However, I did like the Lucky#1/Liz pairing. My upmost couple is Luke and Laura to the very end. :lol:

• Members

I can understand Jiz being destroyed for Jason/Courtney but they were not destroyed for Jason/Sam. Him and Liz were long over and werent anywhere on the radar when those 2 got together. Liz was on maternity leave and then in limbo until she started to reconnect with Lucky. There was no reunion with Jason or even a hint of it when he got together with Sam

• Members

WORD! We've more than earned this after 8 long years of putting up with the likes of Jip and JaSpam. Our fanbase has been one of the more royally screwed ones on GH for a very long time. There wouldn't have been a JIP if Frons hadn't had a hard on for Skipper and wanted her paired with Jason, same with JaSpam

• Members

So that justifies numerous relationships being destroyed to give Jiz their moment? :blink:

My problem with Jiz is that Guza will literally destroy everyone and everything to make them look better. Just look what he did to give Jiz their one night stand.

He destroyed the relationship between Sam and Alexis and Ric and Alexis so Jason could sleep with Liz.

Guza destroyed and changed the entire character of Maxie and Lucky so that Liz would be "justified" in sleeping with Jason.

He did all of this just to give Jason an heir. When he had multiple chances to give Jason an heir with Courtney and Sam. No Guza had to destroy Lucky and Elizabeth (one of the most popular couples of the late 90's and onward) for Jiz? Please.

Since then Guza has destroyed all of Liz's relationships in the name of Jiz. Ric and Elizabeth have been destroyed for Jason. Lucky and Liz have been destroyed for Jiz and Liz is now ignoring her first born son Cameron. Even lucky said Liz has been ignoring the poor boy. How much more will be destroyed to make the assasin and the tramp of lies look better?

I'll go for Sam any day over Liz with this current writing. Ditto with Lucky over Jason

Archived