GH: Elizabeth is a tramp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope Liason fan since day 1, it's about damn time this is happening. I got sick of Liason being put on hold for Skipper and Spam and any other slut Frons had a hard on for and wanted paired with Jason. I never once have believe Jason was ever really in love with Sam, or he wouldn't move on from her so fast

• Members

Liz is wrong because she has lied for over a year to Lucky about being the father of Jake, when he isn't. Liz has been in the wrong for a very long time and even when Lucky out right asked her to tell him the truth she still LIED. This woman just keeps lying for no real reason. If she wants to be with Jason then go ahead and be with him. But if she wants to be with Lucky she has to walk away from Jason. She can't have it both ways. Elizabeth is jeopardizing her marriage and her family with Lucky to protect Jason. Hell she even perjured herself to protect her lies.

Liz is supposed to be seen as the heroine and the righteous woman. Hell half of the town is saying that Sam is wrong and Sam is the bad guy and Lucky is wrong and he is the bad guy when it is Elizabeth who is currently lying to everyone. The show is trying to paint Lucky and Sam as the bad guys for something Elizabeth is currently doing. Do you see the spin this show does? They had Alexis tell Sam to leave Liz alone WTF! Whatever.

Lucky and Sam both deserve better then the killing machine and the lying, whoring hypocrite.

• Members

like someone said, thats Jason's MO. When Liz ended things with him in 2002, he instantly went to Courtney and forgot all about Liz.

But the fact is that she DID marry him. She lies to him with every breath she takes. He tells her that his recovery depends on the truth, and she still lies. He asks her twice if she loves Jason and she lies. He asks if Jake is his son and she lies. Lies, lies, lies! She's a tramp bc she's constantly running after Jason, making excuses to be around him and using that baby to hold on to him. The bitch is inredibly selfish bc she wants two men to herself. Just 3 weeks ago she said she wants her life with the kids, Lucky AND Jason. You cant have both Lizzie. Where the HELL does she get off telling Sam to stay the hell away from her husband when she would never stay away from Sam's fiancee? Sticking her tongue down his throat just goes to show just how much of a chickenhead she has become thanks to Jason. He brings out the worse in her as ever since she slept with him, she's turned into this lying, selfish, hypocritical pod. And when things ended with the two of them in 2002, she was acting similiar to Sam, so more proof that Jason brings out the ugly in her

Someone put it perfectly on SOAPnet.com that Liz wants to have her cake, eat her cake, have Lucky bake her a new cake and then feed that cake to Jason. ITA with this statement!

Ugh, thats what I hate the most. The show keeps trying to portray her as the heroine, the saint that everyone loves and does no wrong. I hate that NO ONE calls her out on her sh-t. The only ones that do are Sam, Maxie, and Carly and they automatically = bad just for opposing the town's angel. I hate how Elizabeth stands on her pedestal, judging those she deems beneath her and is the biggest hypocrite as she is always calling people out on their faults while never taking responsibilty for her own. She has yet to own up to the crap that she has done and those around her always make excuses for her. She is just as bad as the people she hates on and condemns but you'll never see her or GH admit it even though they have been ruining her for the past year. She's no heroine, not anymore.

• Members

Yes, yes we all know that Liz is lying... But, why is she lying? She got pregnant by a hit-man, chose not to abort it, chose Lucky to be the father, all to protect her child from Jason's enemies. She knows that if she told Lucky the truth (now), Lucky would walk out and announce that Jason is the father, which would jeopardize her child's safety. Of course, Liz should have been honest in the very beginning, but she wasn't wise and made a huge mistake. Yet, Sam watched as Jason's and Liz's child was kidnapped WTF! She had no intention of ever revealing what truly happened to their son, double WTF! How does that make Sam deserving better than Liz? Sam deserves prison time... no one should ever take out their frustration or anger on a helpless child... No one!

Lucky in his jealousy turned Jason in for leaving town and saving Jake, WTF! He didn't even tell Jason thank you, double WTF! I state again, Lucky screwed Maxie in his and Liz' s home, IN THEIR BED, and didn't stop boinking Maxie even after Liz came in and caught them... HE's the "lying , whoring hyprocrite", not Liz.

• Members

Lying to protect her son? If thats the case then why is she ALWAYS going around Jason and letting both of her children be with him? Why does she bring Jake to the coffee house to see Jason? Why does she invite him into her home to be around her and her children? Back in 1999, Liz was kidnapped and nearly blown up after a bomb was planted in her studio and this was done by Jason's enemies who THOUGHT she was dating him even though she wasnt. Why did they think that? Bc she was hanging out with him alot? Knowing that, WHY would she intentionally put her children in harm's way by associating with that mobster? What if they were shot or almost blown up bc they decided to hang out with Jason one afternoon? Especially now after the seeds have been planted based on her testimony at the trial, wouldnt she think that this continued association would cause Jason's enemies to put the pieces together? The fact is GH never used Jason's dangerous profession as an excuse for her lying. That only came later afr the baby was born. This is why I dont buy it now, bc Liz's actions do not correlate with someone that is trying to protection her children from the dangers of Jason's mob life. Liz is a big walking contradiction.

• Members

I never said Liz is wise... In her own way she's grateful to Jason for the many times he has came to her rescue, and she is in love with him... just not the way that she loves Lucky... There's unfinished business between Jason and Liz, which was re-ignited the night they made love. Yes, Liz has made foolish choices, but who hasn't in Port Charles... In summary, Liz's lies does not outweigh Sam's deceit and criminal actions... L-I-A-R, Sam holds this title hands-down.

• Members

What bothers me is that while I'm a Liason fan, I was originally a L&L2 fan. I haven't enjoyed them since Jonathan Jackson left the role, but I guess I am holding out that one day Lucky's going to get badly burned in a fire and when the bandages come off Jonathan Jackson will be there. There HAS to be a true L&L2! Lulu and Logan are L&L3. For now I will take Liason but hopefully Jonathan Jackson's career will steer him back to the show!!

• Members

Im a fan of Liz and ALL her pairing. From Lucky to Jason, to Ric to Zander. They all were my favorite pairings at the time they all started. I loved all of them equally in their own seperate ways as I have been a fan of Liz since day one. Unfortunetly Guza really f-ed up the writing here and he managed to ruin 2 out of 4 (Jason and Ric) in order to prop up Jiz while at the same time doing their hardest to ruin LnL2. The writing has been sooooo biased, its not even funny. I cant see how anyone hasnt picked up on that. I thought Jason and Liz had potential but the way they went about writing this story has been disgusting. I hate what they have done to Liz and all 3 men in this story. The only one coming out as a winner is Sam as the writing for her has never been better but thats only bc she no longer attached to Jason in this Jiz hell.

• Members

YES! YES! YES! ITA! :D Lucky/Liz hasn't worked out since Jonathan Jackson left GH... Jacob Young's & Greg Vaughan's different characterizations of "Lucky Spencer" is awful. JY's interpretation was Lucky with anger management issues, and GV's interpretation is angry, whiny and sullen... JJ's interpretation was a mix of Luke's adventurous spirit, and Laura's compassion.

• Members

How is Sam coming out as a winner? It was okay for her to witness Jake's kidnapping and never tell anyone about it? Please explain how this action has placed her in the winner's circle. <_< I must be missing something here (other than "This is a soap opera"). :rolleyes:

Archived