Y&R: Latham Out, Riche In?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH, don't believe anything you read from Wikipedia. It must be the wishful thinking of some Y&R fan or GH fan who wants Riche to return to daytime.

I think Riche could do Y&R justice though, she seemed to respect the history of GH while she was there, she could do the same for Y&R, if given the cahnce.

Though, Riche was an excellent EP over at GH, she might've burnt out a little towards the end, but she's still way better than JFP.

I wish she'd return to GH, but I don't see her wanting to take orders from Frons. Also, it's widely reported that there's bad blood between Riche and Guza and you just know Frons would side with Guza, over Riche.

• Members

She was a good EP on GH for most of her time there. I think what sunk her was trying to do both GH and Port Charles.

When she has strong writers, she produces the hell out of their material. She also produces with class, something that is lacking on many shows right now. She would fit in very well at Y&R, but I would rather have her at ATWT. I liked that rumor way better.

• Members

Riche would return Y&R to glory.

Latham has just run amok with this show. Dunno what she's on... Her tenure has been a mixture of "Yeah, that was clever in 1991 when you did it on Knots Landing, now it's just stupid." and "Wow, if I'd wanted to see that I'd have watched Laguna Beach not Y&R."

Archived