Another OLTL return

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Will returns full term. I also hope Jason-Shane Scott returns as Will. Lindsay needs some family in town and Will's her son so most definitley needed back. Also Will's a former boyfriend of Jessica's so hopefully something will be happening there.

• Members

WTF??? I hate this character with all that is in me!!! I can't believe some ass thought it would be a good idea for him to return... though if it's just for a couple of days, I can deal as long as they don't make a big deal out of him and Jessica (I wouldn't be surprised if he runs into her and Bre, though anything more is too much and unneeded).

I wonder if he's going to be Marcie and Michael's laywer in the Tommy custody battle? There's a spoiler/rumor about Lindsay siding with Marcie and Michael. That's the only thing that will make me sit through him on screen. Seeing that Lindsay treats Marcie like her daughter,since Jen's death, and Will is her son who's suppose to be a "high powered" lawyer; Lindsay asking Will to help would make sense.

• Members

At least Will is someone we know and has a familial tie to Llanview. If it gives Lindsey more story than bring him on. I would like for Jason Shane Scott to come back, but as long as the person can act, I will be happy

• Members

I have to agree with this. I love Catherine Hickland. Will was not that bad of a character and as long as he is not overblown. I'm guessing they will try with him Natalie so it would be another one of Jessica's left overs for her.

• Members

Bleh. I hated Will with a passion. He was a boring accusatory jerk, always being confrontational with someone. Of all the people they could have brought back, even if only for a visit, (Cassie, Tina, Andrew, Rachel, Larry) and they bring back this played out clown.

Archived