Y&R Discussion: Week of May 7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gag me. I hate the idea of Brad with Victoria. I dislike the idea of Brad with Sharon. But the idea of Brad with Phyllis is even worse. People say they had to dumb her down to put her with Nick!! It doesn't get any dumber than being with Brad. Enough GC women have been sacrificed to the ThighMaster! Just say no!

• Members

Brad & Phyllis? :o OMG, he might crack that little bod of hers with his Steely Thighs of Death! And how would he be able to laugh at her hand-wringing and giggly attempts at self-deprecation? SToD cannot emote/move his monobrow for love or money.

• Members

I swear to God! If there was ever any consistency on this show, I would think The Hack was dying.

Just a few months ago, Phyllis was furious that Jack betrayed her and Nikki and became the owner of NVP. Now, she finallly has him out of her hair with the company, and she goes after Victor and Nikki? Why?! I know Phyllis cares for Jack, but I can't just forget the hatred she had for him only a short while ago. What has he done that changed her mind about him? Nothing!

And then we have Nick and Sharon being all buddy/buddy. :blink: I had to roll my eyes when they were talking about what happened to end their marriage. Nick said that he fell in love with Phyllis. Sharon said she fell in love with Brad. The way they were talking was like what they did was not a big deal. They were just having a "casual conversation." It's ridiculous. What two divorcees talk like that?

One good thing did happen today though. After months of hearing Victor say that Jack Abbott will be brought down, it's finally happened. If you blinked, you would have missed it, but it did happen. I'm glad Nikki has NVP back. I hated Jack in the equation. And I'm glad Jack is making it clear to everyone that he owns Jabot. Get him out of the Newman offices, out of that campaign and back where he belongs. Come home, Jack! Come back to Jabot!

• Members

I'm right there with you. People are constantly switching teams on this show. It's hard to keep up pber who is loyal to whom.

Nick/Sharon were too casual but they needed the closure. Although Bruce and Demi are unusually close. Too close if you ask me, but whatever.

Even though her power trip is out of character, Nikki needs to stay the super bitch for a while. I'm beyond pissed that Phyllis is gonna get away with some sh*t because Brad is backing down.

The Jabot revelation was anti climatic. I thought Victor would've wanted blood, but Eric Bradeen did impress me in those last scnes when Victor got the phone call. For once, he wasn't screaming in a scene or repeating his lies in a montone diction.

I want Jack to keep Jabot. Screw Katherine, Victor and Nikki. It's his company by birth, right and hard work. Gloria and her merry mand of conspirators srewed him out of ownership. He should give the same treatment back with no lubricant.

Daniel is so passive agreesive. He obviously wants out of his marriage and Graz looks bored.

• Members

Jack told Victor that he would've sold NVP back to Victor months ago if he had asked.

Then Jack went to Ji min and chewed him out. After, he went to Katherine and offered to sell Jabot, but no sales have gone through. They left the scene hanging.

• Members

Jack will be able to get Jabot back once they find out that Gloria tainted the face cream (hopefully soon). The only reason why he can't have anything to do with Jabot is because Gloria told Andrew Gibson that Jack was to blame for sending the samples out early and she convinced him to settle out of court on the condition that Jack step down from Jabot and never return again. Hopefully Andrew Gibson won't mind Jack getting Jabot back when he realizes all of this was Glorias fault.

BTW the last two weeks have been excellent lately!! Y&R is definitely on the upswing since that reliquary fiasco ended.

Archived