Y&R Discussion: Week of May 7

• Members

BTW Victor is sickening. He is such a damn hypocrite...throwing up Phyllis' extortion charges in her face when she went to confront him when he's doing the same thing by blackmailing Jack. And so is Nikki....she knows what's going on but has no problem going after Phyllis for doing the same thing...Phyllis should have called them on that.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crap! I am now going to have to watch Monday. LOL Jack giving it to the Newmans in a clever way sound awesome.

2 week Y&R boycott will end on Monday. But for how long? I am sure Latham will find some way to make me want to turn the show off again.

The hack is whacked.

• Members

LOVED the Jack and Phyllis scenes today, they're the only two character that understand each other. I also liked Phyllis marching into the Newman office and basically telling Victor and Nikki what heartless hypocrites they are.

There were so many hints in today's episode, it looks like Nick and Sharon will be finding their way back to one another, as will Jack and Phyllis.

As for Daniel and Lily? YAWN!

Though Michael Graziadei was looking HOT in that blue shirt.

• Members

But at this point who isn't a hypocrite? It's getting to the point where there is so much lying and backstabbing going on that I can't keep straight what side anyone is on or who's done what to whom. :lol:

I can see Phyllis turning to Jack when she thinks Nick is dead. But the Sharon/Nick scenes didn't give me the impression they'd be getting back together anytime soon. They were basically talking about how they fell in love with other people and Nick realized Sharon had been cheating emotionally longer than he realized. Of course, they are bound to get back together and break up 10 times in the next 10 years. I'm just saying, I think Sharon will go a few rounds with Brad :rolleyes: before Nick get's another turn.

• Members

The vets who are still around...for now.

It's truly sick the things Sharon has to go through in life. She's one of the most tragic heroines I've ever seen. She started off with a terrible homelife, got married to a total loser, her Step-Monster is a hater and then look at all the things you've listed. Will this woman ever get a break? She really is a nice person, but nothing ever works out for her.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 12 2007, 12:22 AM)
The vets who are still around...for now.

It's truly sick the things Sharon has to go through in life. She's one of the most tragic heroines I've ever seen. She started off with a terrible homelife, got married to a total loser, her Step-Monster is a hater and then look at all the things you've listed. Will this woman ever get a break? She really is a nice person, but nothing ever works out for her.

A total loser who took her from a life of poverty to belonging to an incredibly wealthy family. Wish I could find a loser like that. Not to mention that Sharon gave as good as she got in that marriage, including abandoning her children for months. Now she's using Jack. She admitted being in love with Brad when she married him. She brings some of this stuff on herself. Again, it's a testament to the actress that I sympathize with her as much as I do.

• Members

I still say Nick is a loser and a hypocrite as well. Sharon was always the one trying to save that marriage, but whenever she did something he'd be all indignant like he was some sort of saint. What I appreciate about Sharon is that she's a character who has always owned up to her faults.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 12 2007, 06:14 AM)
I still say Nick is a loser and a hypocrite as well. Sharon was always the one trying to save that marriage, but whenever she did something he'd be all indignant like he was some sort of saint. What I appreciate about Sharon is that she's a character who has always owned up to her faults.

IA.

• Members

Sharon and Nick were by far the best part of the show. I thought it was hilarious how Sharon kept saying "uh yeah" and "yes" when Nick was asking her about her love for Brad. It was too funny. Those scenes were well done and they still have chemistry to me. Almost made me wish they'd have an affair there. Reminded me of the couple I loved.

I dont get it but what is Phyllis bitching about? She kept saying she kept beleive Victor did that to Jack. Did what to him? He tricked him in order to find out the truth? Its not like he sent Jack to jail or is publicly humilating him or anything. Sucks that Victor doesnt beleive him bc Jack genuinly does see him as a friend and has come a long way.

I dont like the idea of selling back Jabot. After all this, Jack should just keep it. I hope they expose Gloria soon, bc this could be a way out of this all.

I should feel sympathy for Lily, but CK is so uninteresting and horrible, that her Lily deserves to be alone. She grates the nerves and Im not surprised Daniel would go elsewhere. Sucks bc tehy were such a great couple but CK pretty much sucks the life out of them and they are nowhere near the greatness that DS brought to the table

Archived