Y&R Discussion: Week of May 7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Didn't Y&R already pull off a similar situation with Ashley? When Shari Shattuck was on maternity leave in 99, didn't they rush to replace her with Davidson, who had been free for a year after leaving Days?

Let's hope somthing similar happpens to Victoria and Heather comes back. :)

• Members

Why are Michael and Phyllis so sure she's going to get off? Even if it is just Brad's word against Phyllis, it's not like Phyllis can realistically stand up in court and say she didn't do it. Too many people know the truth. I had to laugh when Jack and Nikki ambushed her and basically kicked her out of NVP. Jack's a hypocrite, but that was some good drama.

I'm embarrassed for Gloria. I can't believe she asked Will to marry her when they've only been dating a few weeks.

• Members

IMO GloHo is the only one who thinks they are "dating". Where in the world is she getting the drugs. I hope Borewell gets sick from what ever she's giving him. That would serve her sorry a&& right.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 9 2007, 11:56 AM)
Ji Min works because he enhances other characters like Jill and Jack. He's not brought on to service a plot like Nia Peebles or Billy Warlock. The other newbie that works for me is Maggie who I think could revive the entire Williams family. Paul and Maggie as a major couple with the return of Heather and 2 or 3 Mary appearances a month wouldn't be difficult to do! Unfortunately I'm in a loony toon fantasy world and that will never happen.

Ji Min does have a purpose and he has a very charismatic presence.

I know Vincent I. is a soap legend, but he is bringing nothing new to Y&R. He may as well be playing David Hayward from Pine Valley. He and billy Warlock's characters are interchangeablle as far as I'm concerned.

Michael and Phyllis are two criminals in a cell. They do so much dirt, but love to bury graves for everyone else.

I'm at loss as to what I should feel for Jack. Is he sympathetic or getting his due?

• Members

You'd think she would have learned her lesson when it comes to poisoning people. :lol:

I think that's a testament to PB's talent. Jack is such a jerk sometimes, but I still end up feeling for Jack. I think he is getting his due this time around. He tried to take advantage of Victor's illness, he's set Kay up for possible legal problems and he's treating Sharon like crap, even though he's keeping his own secrets in the marriage. Still, when Jack gets caught I know I'll end up feeling bad for him thanks to great acting.

• Members

It aired for a few weeks and then got canceled. I liked the show and thought it had potential.......

Heather and her sister in real life Nicholle Tom played ditsy twins who crashed weddings, and tried to excuse themselves by saying they were looking for ideas........

• Members

That's where I am. Jack is no saint, he's done such awful things, and yet I am able to see this almost tragic figure when his schemes catch up to him. I can really appreciate the great dramatic irony in sympathizing with such a jerk.

• Members

Even if she doesnt go to jail, I love that Phyllis is being charged with blackmail. So many people do that on soaps but NEVER pay. Im glad to see that Y&R realizes its a crime and doesnt something about it. LMAO the ending with Jack and Nikki letting her know she's fired

Daniel is an idiot. He needs to quit it

• Members

Is Brad recanting because of Victor or because Phyllis threatened him again? Sharon needs to look out for #1. Brad is not worth getting on Bardwell's bad side and facing perjury charges! Wake up. When she said she regretted letting him in to her hotel room in NY, I wish she had stood by that statement.

I thought the scenes between Nick and Victoria were sweet.

Jack looked pretty blown away by the tape of Ji-Min. I'm looking forward to that confrontation.

I hear tomorrow is a can't miss day for many reasons.

• Members

Brad thinks he's invincible; that nothing will ever come back on him...that's one of the reasons why I hate his sad ass....While I'm loving what's going on with Phyllis (and this is coming from a Phyllis fan), I want Brad to get exactly everything coming to him...it's been way overdue

Archived