Y&R Discussion: Week of May 7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Dru and Sharon and hate Phyllis but IA, that Phyllis wasnt responsible for the actual fall. She may have instigated teh circumstances which led to it, but she did not cause the actual fall. IA with the fact that Dru caused her own death. She died not even knowing what the hell she was fighting about. She went and grabbed the phone and had no idea why she was doing it. All she saw was Phyllis and Shaorn fighting and immediately marched over there and started tugging at a phone that wasnt hers without getting all the facts right next to the edge of a cliff no less. The phone belonged to Phyllis. No one had a right to lay their hands on her or her property. Technically that could be considered assault in the eyes of the law. Im trying to be unbiased her bc I hate the bitch but as teh scene was written, she didnt cause the fall.

• Members

It's Phyllis fault.

Regardless of what HAPPENED durin the altercation, Phyllis is the one who brought a personal situation to work & continued to instigate it.

So anything that happened afterward is a direct result of that. Hence it's HER fault.

• Members

Dru falling off the cliff was an accident, imo. However, Phyllis is responsible for set off the chain of events that led to the argument with Sharon on the cliff.

After today's show, all I can say is that Y&R is a hot mess. There isn't much on this show that makes a lick of sense. I watched today's show in 5 minutes, if that much.

Agreed. The characters are running around like chickens without heads doing things that make me scratch my head. If they keep this up, I'll stop caring about the characters completely and find something else to do with my time.

• Members

I see now I must get a different feed than you. Dru was on the phone with Neil and saw Sharon and Phyllis arguing. She then handed the phone to Lily and said "Here, talk to your daddy". Sharon grabbed Phyllis' phone and they were pulling back and forth over it. Dru came over screaming "Let go Sharon" and then grabbed Sharon's arm pulling her back. Phyllis fell backwards and so did Dru and Sharon. Now, from that viewpoint, Dru caused her own death by once again putting her nose where it didn't belong.

• Members

As creator of the thread and as SON staff, let's keep the debate going in a fun manner.... I know all of you love hashing out about the Dru/Phyllis stuff; so keep it going, but please respect other views.

Okay, enough of that... When is Victoria going to wake the hell up and drop that chump Brad and start being a true Newman? Shoot, if Nikki is taking her tips from TGVN, then daughter better be following suit and rather quick :lol:

• Members

No.

Drucilla gave the phone to Christel Khalil after seein Sharon & Phyllis arguin.

She then WALKED over & asked what was goin on.

Immediately after that, Sharon grabbed for the phone and SHARON & PHYLLIS began raisin their voices & then Dru.

And while Sharon was tuggin on the phone, Dru grabbed Phyllis arm/the phone & Phyllis tugged back causin herself to fall backward to the ground while Dru & Sharon went over the cliff.

So if anything it was an accident but if ANYONE is to be blamed it's PHYLLIS.

Archived