The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*hugs Shawn*

I just get so frustrated. What is the point of assigning me as the point person for this project if you're not gonna freakin listen to what I'm saying? Sometimes when you don't know wtf you're talking about, you should just shut the hell up and listen to those that do!

I am so freakin sick of this [!@#$%^&*]. We're gonna have it out by the end of the week. I'm quite sure of it.

• Members

Ryan believe me, we are kindred spirits when it comes to being annoyed by our jobs.

My division is supposed to start work on a HUGE project that is now two weeks behind the scheduled start date, and its looking like its not going to happen until Tuesday at the earliest. The project consists of analyzing 200,000 brokerage records from all of North American and European offices and coding them with various segmentation classfications (middle market, risk management, etc) The deadline for this is early October, thats with the start date from two eeks ago, but still, its in effect even if we're behind.

200,000 records in a month? Yeah right. I'm going to be working 7 days a week 12 hour days.

UGH. You'd think the biggest insurance broker in the world would be more organized. :angry:

Archived