The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today started off bad, but wound up getting great towards the end.

I was gonna have a Kane moment today at work when these two workers started bitching at each other about their job. Now, they are there to both train the techs, but the one dude was telling the girl her main job is to just run register and HE teach the rest of us...bullshit!

I was pissed off so badly that I had to walk out, before I said something I regret. I got involved b/c that douchebag asked me what is her problem and that I should tell him b/c it is his business. I was not comfortable w/ that b/c.......I have a crush on this girl and she and I have been flirting a LOT lately.

Definitely cut that tension w/ a knife, and the manager had to get involved. I freakin love her! She told him to grow the [!@#$%^&*] up!

And it ended on a high note where she (name is Jermarie) says she is gonna be in my store for a while...and I made a date w/ her as soon as I get the vehicle. I LOVE IT!

• Members

I heard it as well just a few minutes ago.

On a side note....While I love being in the switchboard....I absolutely HATE with a passion when someone can't have the common courtesy to tell me that breaks are going to be held until the phone lines aren't backed up. It always happens when I have one particular person that is to relieve me....either she can't tell time or she's just too plain lazy to walk up here to let me have my 15 minutes......Okay, I'm done venting.... :)

Archived