The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it would suck. The only thing Rob Zombie's ever been good for was Edge's themesong. :) These movies never fail to make me say "WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*]", because I counted numerous times when one of those idiots could have taken him down. For the whole movie, I thought the baby was a boy, then all of a sudden it was a girl.....

• Members

And what was the point of Lynda and Annie? To shoot their naked bodies, have 3-4 scenes and then get killed off?! DAMN! On top of the fact that why would you spend the night in Michael's house and then are shocked when he shows up there?!

Dumb, stupid ass MF's.

• Members

Looks like that ladder I keep climbing just makes me wanna climb it more. I applied for the DPTC job today, and I won't find out if I get accepted until next week. I have to go through an interview process along with other candidates for the job that week, and once they make the decision, I will be notified. Would be huge shock value if I got the job b/c I just started w/ the company, and actually handling 25 stores in my district, but it would be awesome.

My foot went to sleep now while typing this.

• Members

I'm so enjoying my holiday weekend. I didn't end up doing anything today, just relaxed by the pool, had dinner with my parents and am now in my pj's with a glass of wine watching tv and shooting the breeze with a good friend :)

Sometimes the best holidays are those when you do nothing. :D

Archived