The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG DRAMA!!!!

My supervisor, who's been getting on my last nerve this week has actually been pretty chill today. However my co-worker Bruce must be on his man period again, because man is he a moody bitch! We finally got our air conditioning fixed in the building, and this ass opened all the doors b/c he's cold. Well that's against city policy. The city spent $25,000 to get our air fixed, and he's complaining about the cold? My female co-worker and I said something to him about it when we went to our supervisor's office, but he blew us off. In the process of our meeting, we found out that we could go home early and whatnot (and we shared the info about the memo regarding the central air and open doors). Well afterwards, the female co-worker asked him to shut it and he refused, saying "this is my space, so whatever."

The supervisor said something to him and he BLEW UP. He told her if she (the supervisor) shut the door, he was going home. The supervisor said fine, so Bruce left.

Well.....this not only puts a kink in our leaving early, but also our lunch plans. He was supposed to go get our Applebees....now he's gone and we can't eat!

Ay dios mio.

• Members

I'm so excited! I have my new computer up and running. It's a Dell and I love it. I no longer have to worry about missing letters anymore. I'm just so happy....

Plus I downloaded a bunch of songs onto my Ipod today which makes me happy. I was sick of what was on there and downloaded a bunch of hair bands.

Archived