The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My supervisor seriously needs a vacation. I'm tired of her attitude. When you ask someone something, and they're explaining, you don't cut them off mid-sentence and dismiss what they have to say. That is so FREAKIN' RUDE!!!

I don't like doing half-assed work. I like all of my work to be complete before it's presented. She wants a halfway completed project to be placed out for people to view, then we can "update it as needed."

That is so FREAKIN unprofessional. But it doesn't reflect poorly on her, it reflects poorly on me. Because it's MY work that's being looked at.

Damn her....damn her to hell....

• Members

I am having issues.....

While on the phone with NaVell and Jen last night, I found out that McAfee made an authorized charge to my credit card. Then this morning, I could out that they made another one, with the total coming to $250. That is ridiculous!!! Not only have I not used their program in well over a year, but I never signed up for the "automatic renewal" program. I didn't appreciate it one bit.

However I spoke to a really nice girl today who straightened everything out for me so that I could get my refund.....however McAfee is still the devil.

On top of that, my supervisor is being a big PITA today. We ended up having it out briefly before a meeting. I have set an appointment w/ my union rep to discuss the bullshit that has been going on up here. I'm tired of it.

Necesito una vacaciones malditas.

• Members

Today is just another lovely day. The project still hasn't started, the deadline is approaching for it, there's nothing to do yet we get yelled at by HR if we're not doing anything....

Thank god the restaurant in the building has fresh sushi today. Atleast SOMETHING is going right. <_<

• Members

Ryan, you aren't the only one that feels that a vacation is very necessary.

Today, our computer system went down for three hours, which meant we had to write down each and every phone call and then log them in once the system came back up... then of course there was some person that called to report to me that the store that is running a promotion tried to shift the blame directly on the newspaper...and found out that the representatives that were taking the phone calls in our office was placing the blame on the stores....Not too cool when you have someone huffing and puffing on the phone (at the time that the computers are shut down) demanding some 'satisfaction'

I am glad that I will not be working any of the Tuesdays and Wednesdays that I was working at one time....

• Members

Ahh, yet another start of yet another day.

Just got into work. I stumbled in half asleep and shut the door to my office as fast as possible.

I dunno why but this week commuting has left me fatigued.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Half day of work, Halloween opening at the movies, grand reopening of a local club and Fire Island for the remainder of my lovely three day weekend.

I'm excited, so naturally, the time shall drag like molasses. :unsure:

Archived