The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sore or flittering?

The pollen counts are high right now so that might account for soreness. I get a tick when I drink too much coffee. Like an eye hiccup. Flitter flitter flitter. It used to give me away when I tried too hard to act straight.

I'm going outside for a while with a beer. Sit on the deck. Need some city sounds to clear my head. (sirens, busses, revving engines, loud talkers, barking dogs, overhead planes)

If the skunk shows up I'm back inside in a shot!

• Members

I'm going to be busy all day today. I have been "selected" to be the host for the music party for those under 25 at my family reunion. Funny how I didn't know until this morning.....

So............................I now have to spend the next 15 hours making CD's and crap for the reunion. My musical tastes are vast, but I'm damn sure going to need some help. I've gotta mix them so there's only a couple seconds of silence (for when we switch CD's).

I've got a DJ lined up, but he's still going to need CD's to mix up into his program.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Today is to be a good Sunday, but of course someone decided to call and basically invite themselves over to the house; which is going to kill my personal "me" time... First off, I'm a sucker for babies, and today of all days, I don't want to even be around one, because I just want to do something for myself; but of course that's not going to happen.

Second, I have to make the appointment to have an ultrasound done on my grandma (found out she has hypertension) and a very bad level in her kidney functions :( I think I am more scared for her than she is. She's the only grandmother I have left; and learning of her declining health just scares and saddens me.

Archived