The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Had drinks/dinner with my ex last night. I havent seen him in 7 years, and then out of the blue he emails me and tells me he's back working at MTV in Times Square. He moved to Indiana when we broke up.

We ended up just falling asleep cuddling and I went to work from his apartment this morning.

I'm not confused, cuz I don't know what this means.

I did realize I missed him a lot. And I don't even know why we broke up.

:huh:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol: ^^ That reminds me of all those TV shows where the man/woman runs into their ex and they have a great time and all, and then the man/woman can't remember why they broke up. BUT THEN...something happens to trigger the man/woman's memory and THEN they remember why they broke-up! :lol:

• Members

Did you ever have just one of those days? GRRRR

Theres a HUGE project that was given to me this morning that needs ,to be completed by 2. Its ridiculously long and detail driven, and I'll be lucky if its done before then.

I will hurt someone really soon. Someones going to be flying out the window.

• Members

Yeah, I'm dealing with that right now. My supervisor was aware that we had a project due by the end of the day today....on Monday. Yet she felt the need to keep this to herself until freakin 12:15 this afternoon, when we had to drop EVERYTHING ELSE we were working on to get this [!@#$%^&*] done. On top of that, we were also instructed not to let our task of calling our clients to remind them of our banquet fall to the wayside.

I could throw her into the freakin ocean right now....

Archived