Prison Break - Most watched primetime show in Croatia in 2006

Manny

• Members

Croatia doesn't have ratings lists published every week like USA does. In fact, we rarely know what the ratings are for certain shows, so I was pleasently surprised when our newpapers did an article about last years ratings. While they mostly talked about Croatian shows and their ratings, it was also mentioned that Prison Break was the most watched primetime show (non-Croatian primetime show) last year!

Also, one of most popular Croatian men magazines had a huge poll and Prison Break was named best show there as well!

Also, as big hits last year were mentioned CSI: New York and Bones!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the show Prison Break. It grew on me though as the concept didn't sound at all watchable. After friends talked me into giving it a try, I grew very interested in the characters and how they faired. Bones is another of my favorite shows. How do ya'll rank 24? It's my favorite of all.

• Members

In Germany, the most watched US shows are "CSI:Miami", "House", "Monk", (all three RTL) "Desperate Housewives" (Pro7), "Gilmore Girls" (VOX) and "24" (RTLII).

Ironically, "CSI" debuted on VOX, a daughter network of RTL. They also showed "CSI:Miami" and later "CSI:NY". Then RTL stole "CSI:Miami" from VOX for their own line-up where it soon became the No.1 show. Last year RTL also snatched up the original "CSI" and VOX is left with "CSI:NY" only.

Other US shows currently shown in primetime are "Grey's Anatomy", "Lost" (both Pro7), "Without A Trace", "Criminal Minds" (both Sat1) and "Close To Home", "Criminal Intent", "Crossing Jordan", "Six Feet Under" (all VOX).

"O.C.", "Nip/Tuck" and "Las Vegas" were kicked from Pro7's schedule last year because of extremely low ratings. While "O.C." continued on Saturday afternoons, the two other shows have not found a new timeslot yet. And I doubt that they ever will.

• Members

In France :

1- CSI (TF1 : first network in Europe) : 10 000 000

2- CSI NY (TF1) : 9 000 000

3- Without a Trace (France 2) : 8 500 000

4- CSI Miami (TF1) : 8 000 000

5- Prison Break (M6) : 7 500 000

6- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (M6) : 6 500 000

7- Lost (TF1) = Desperate Housewives (M6 : the network of shows) : 5 000 000

Tomorrow, Veronica Mars has begun on M6 in afternoon : 1 700 000

http://www.serieslive.com/

Archived